can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:yard design approval - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 22 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521252
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
yard design approval (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: yard design approval
mcgowans (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
yard design approval 14 Years ago Karma: 1  
does anyone really complete the design approval process?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:yard design approval 14 Years ago Karma: 4  
Yes! Many people complete the design approval process before installing their landscaping. And those who follow the rules provided by the HOA are able to get things approved without any issue. We moved in about 2 1/2 years ago and followed the rules and were able to have our yard approved at the Garden Affair without any issues.

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:yard design approval 14 Years ago Karma: 8  
Absolutely. I've submitted several items over the three years I've been here and haven't had any trouble. If you don't go through the approval process, you run the risk of being fined and/or being required to remove any unauthorized improvements at your own expense. Love it or hate it, it's part of living in a neighborhood with an HOA.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:yard design approval 14 Years ago Karma: 2  
Of course! I have never been told I have to change my plan either. I find the process useful.

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:yard design approval 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
My question is... what requires submitting a plan? I would hope planting annuals and perennials in the builder-placed flowerbeds should be fine, right? Do I only have to submit if I'm making a major change to the landscaping the builders installed?

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:yard design approval 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4  
Technically, you are supposed to get every change approved by the HOA.

However, one of the KL Board Members who lives in Daybreak thought it was a little overkill to require it for replacing or adding flowers to an already established flowerbed. He even admitted that if he followed this rule to a “tee” he would be getting changes approved everyday because his wife is always making changes.

I don’t think anyone will bust you if you replace or add plants to an established flowerbed if the plants are on the approved plant list. But to cover yourself and your investment you are better off contacting the HOA. Basic reviews for flowerbeds and other minor changes are still free.

Go to top Post Reply