cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:Car broken into Sat - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 238 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513942
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Car broken into Sat (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Car broken into Sat
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Car broken into Sat 14 Years ago Karma: 12  
It's a shame you have to deal with all of that.

When the weather warms up in Daybreak we can expect a myriad of bad acts that the HOA doesn't talk about in the weekly update. Vehicle vandalism and thefts, property vandalism (local favorite is egging and graffiti), breaking and entering (several times the thief’s walked in the front door while residents were home). Daybreak has all the same threats you will find in most communities.

In one respect, Kennecott’s marketing works in that residents are lulled into a false sense of security in the community. The same Kennecott marketing that paints a picture of a Mayberry like place populated by people that can afford the home prices is very visible to everyone else in the valley. Those folks show up here thinking we will be an easier target than the folks in the avenues that have learned to lock everything and never leave items in cars or in sight on property.

We also have to remember, Daybreak is constantly under construction. Contractors and employees are all over the community daily. We don't know who these people are or what they do with their spare time. Many are day workers that are hired on the spot, no questions asked.

I'm not saying we are overrun with crime. We live in a regular community in 2010 where normal precautions should apply. Many residents in the older neighborhoods of Daybreak know most of this, but unfortunately, newcomers show up blinded by the glossy Kennecott marketing.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Car broken into Sat
spellbound76 2010/04/25 07:24
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Car broken into Sat
deepdoodoo 2010/04/25 16:02
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Car broken into Sat
GirlInterrupted 2010/04/27 00:29
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Car broken into Sat