albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:north shore village condo\'s - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 570 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515849
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:north shore village condo's (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:north shore village condo's
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:north shore village condo's 14 Years ago Karma: 4  
Are you referring to the Holmes Home lofts that go around the traffic circle? I actual like the lofts, but the modern design to the townhomes drive me crazy. To each there own I guess! I have also noticed that in Northshore more tan stucco is being allowed to be built than before, but when Ivory started to build in Daybreak I figured that would happen.

I feel that most of NorthShore, as it goes with a more modern design has a different feel and vision than Founders & Eastlake, but Northshore is suppose to create the transition into higher density walkable housing that has always been Daybreak. I believe Daybreak Man has a blog about this on his site.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    emo
north shore village condo's
scoop 2010/04/09 17:49
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:north shore village condo's
jarmcguire 2010/04/09 21:14
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:north shore village condo's
tony 2010/04/19 19:04
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:north shore village condo's