buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 229 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2509553
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
west shore beach or north shore village pool? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: west shore beach or north shore village pool?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
west shore beach or north shore village pool? 14 Years ago Karma: 22  
I have heard rumors about both of these, has anyone heard anything on these or seen anything from KL about either?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? 14 Years ago Karma: 4  
I haven’t heard of a NorthShore Village pool; however, I have been at meetings where KL has said they could see a possible need for another community pool as Daybreak grows and maybe it could be a possible amenity in a future village. I have never heard KL commit to build another pool or seen it on a map.

There already is a West Beach on the westside of the lake; however it can only be accessed by walking around the lake. KL’s future plans (as discussed a little bit in the Eastlake Beach meetings) are to develop a park around that area with bathrooms and play structures that will be designed for larger crowds and is meant to be more of a public beach area. They idea that KL presented in the Eastlake Beach meetings is that the West Beach will be the main beach while Eastlake Beach is suppose to be a small community beach. My understanding is that it will be a few years before they are developing along that section of the lake. However, the West Beach is in place so you could go and enjoy what is there if you are up for a walk; just don’t plan on using a bathroom or seeing the area finished for a while.

Scooterbrat (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
There is definately a need for another pool, one little pool for a community this size is ridiculous (and I don't consider the splash pool in Founders a pool). Between the swim classes, fitness classes, not enough seats, the pool being so crowded all you can do is stand in one spot, enjoying the pool doesn't seem to be an option. When I moved to Daybreak 5 years ago, I thought this was going to be my dream home/community, but after 5 years of broken promises, a crappy HOA and increasing HOA fees my dream has broken.....

ShellDay (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1  
They definately need another pool...it is crowded everytime we go now. Whatever happen to the pool plan for the lot next to the DCC?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12  
ShellDay wrote:
QUOTE:
They definately need another pool...it is crowded everytime we go now. Whatever happen to the pool plan for the lot next to the DCC?

What happened is, Founders is old news and not important to Kennecott any longer as there is no money to be made. They left numerous areas either incomplete or substandard in Founders then turned them over to the HOA. Now the only way improvements can be made to Kennecott's mistakes is funding from the HOA budget. As we all know the HOA budget is a monumental disaster so few, if any upgrades will be done in the near future.

As for the swim pool at the DCC, the plan was Kennecott would make a loan to the HOA to build the pool. It wasn't going to be free by any stretch. However with the severe decline in home sales it was not advantageous to proceed. So, we get the 5th year of a lovely lot full of weeds. On the up side I hear they are going to mow the lot once or twice to keep it looking smart.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:west shore beach or north shore village pool? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2  
I guess my family has lucked out. Sure, there are people at the pool, but it has never been so busy that we cannot enjoy ourselves or find a chair to sit in. I guess we'll see how long our luck holds out!

Go to top Post Reply