to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:New lake rules - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 328 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2508005
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New lake rules (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: New lake rules
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14  
Just curious as to what others thought of the new rules that were sent out. Personally, I'm happy to see the parking changes and the new dog rules. Not sure how enforcement of all the rules overall is going to go though given the chaos of last summer.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/03/10 16:31 By JustMe. Reason: I was a little too fast... Joe posted the new rules on the main page
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2  
And since they got rid of the security guard, who will be enforcing our neighborhood rules? I highly doubt SoJo Police will want to be the ones to do that. Nice rules, but enforcement won't happen, alot like our CC&R's

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14  
Lol, even if we did have security guards we know that the ones they hire would rather sleep in their cars or text and talk on their phones than do their jobs! I'm still wondering if Kennecotts security guard ever found a new place to sleep in the neighborhood...

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4  
Supposedly they are going to have a "lake host" to "educate" the people about the rules and KLC's "sustainability". So a resident is going to be asked to confront rowdy thugs and educate them to not piss in the lake and to pick up their beer bottles? Yeah...I gotta see that.

Sarah Silverman (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4  
So the rumor about security is...

Once upon a time KL contracted with SoJo city for one police officer to be HOA security as a part time job with varying hours. What the HOA came to learn was that the Police Deptartment was happy to provide an officer on our dime but that officer would respond to calls for service outside our HOA. This resulted in us basically donating our police officer for security to the city of SoJo at large.
There was obvious problems with this system and the HOA went to private security through various companies for various services as we all remember.
The HOA and KL then approaached the Sheriff's Office who staff a large part time job unit for many activities and functions across the county. The HOA and KL met with the deputy that runs this unit and began negotiations. This was all in an attempt to shame SoJo to come back (because they intially refused). Once SoJo police learned of the Sheriff's Office intent they low bid a cop for hire on very few hours a week that will be set by the HOA and KL depending on the need.
So we can expect to see a SoJo cop that we are paying driving around citing us for not turning on our blinker... I guess that isn't much different than what we pay them to do now.

Last Edit: 2010/03/11 02:01 By Sarah Silverman.
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:New lake rules 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
The information regarding lake security provided at Tuesday night's meeting was that an off duty South Jordan police officer would be hired. A problem that we have had with lake security in the past is the lack of authority. A police officer can issue citations and arrest as necessary. Communications with South Jordan City has made them aware that a greater police presence is needed and they have agreed to provide more on duty officers patrolling though Daybreak.

Go to top Post Reply