advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get diabecon can i get how online 60caps cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:Dog Sh*& - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 278 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519593
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Dog Sh*& (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Dog Sh*&
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12  
Oh, one of my favorite topics. Pet owners in this community are PIGS and it makes things difficult for the responsible pet owners.

Yes, it's true, you must have photo evidence is someone is using your property for Fido's toilet.

HOWEVER, if you have a neighbor that owns a pet and is not cleaning their yard you have complete backing by our CC&R's to expect the HOA to take action. Our rules clearly state that yards must be cleaned of animal waste in a reasonable amount of time. OK, so that means they don't have to pick it up immediately upon evacuation but it does mean you should not have to look at the pile for more than a couple days. That rule only applies to the property belonging to the unit.

Common (or shared) spaces which belong to the community, poop must be picked up immediately. That's 95% of the property surrounding townhomes.

Here's the big rub for your neighbors Scooter. Your neighbors are suppose to notify the HOA that they are renting the unit and supply names of the new tenants. It's in the rules but our HOA can't scratch their behinds without hiring an assistant to do it, so many of the rental issues fall through the cracks.

But one thing that can't fall through the cracks is the owners of the rental unit are required to furnish a copy of the community rules to the tenants. The owners (who are obviously clueless) are responsible for the tenants abiding by the rules.

Ultimately if the tenants are fined for not picking up poop the owners are responsible. Isn't that just a whack with the irony stick. They move out to avoid following the rules and then they get fined because the tenants don't.

It's just another issue of many that shows our HOA and developer are incapable of managing the community. They are afraid to tell people there are rules and they will be enforced. It's better the residents suffer than have someone not like the HOA.

Next time your neighbors give your crap (sorry) hand them a copy of our CC&R's.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
Dog Sh*&
poopsy 2010/03/08 18:12
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
Scooterbrat 2010/03/08 19:26
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
JustMe 2010/03/08 20:25
    thread link
JustMe 2010/03/08 20:27
    thread link
GirlInterrupted 2010/03/09 02:29
    thread link
Sarah Silverman 2010/03/09 03:05
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
GirlInterrupted 2010/03/09 22:43
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
jarmcguire 2010/03/09 23:22
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
GirlInterrupted 2010/03/10 00:03
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&
JustMe 2010/03/10 00:11
    thread link
narae 2010/03/10 18:54
    thread link
hilgi 2010/03/13 19:32
    thread link
GirlInterrupted 2010/03/21 17:06
    emo
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Dog Sh*&