rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy Re:Dog Sh*& - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 350 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516917
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dog Sh*& (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Dog Sh*&
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12  
Well Silverman, it appears you are intimately familiar with city ordinances for animals.

I'm really tired of children that aren't being supervised, destroying my lawn, digging in the flower beds and leaving junk behind. Any suggestions for city code on that one????

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4  
Girl - try DCFS that should wake up some parents about their kids.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
Girl - try DCFS that should wake up some parents about their kids.

Thanks mcquire, you are spot on. Problem I run into is, I can't find out where the little darlings live. When and if I do, I'm sure I'll need photos.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14  
Lol, oh my goodness am I so with you on this one! My all time favorite is still the time I had to get after a group of kids for shooting rocks at my house! Yes, they were slingshotting them. Mind you I found out after one hit the window I was standing on the other side of with my one week old baby. Thankfully no damage was done except to my emotional state at the time! That neighbor moved out shortly after (not from me.. I don't think...LOL). But yeah, sometimes I think I'd rather put up with the horse sized poop than the children! I'm sure learning a lot about how not to parent at least!

narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2  
Some parents don't wake up for anything. Right after we first moved in, we found an approximately 18 month old in only a diaper and no shoes wandering the streets, it was mid October and was quite cold. we canvassed the neighbors that were in their homes, but since we had all just basically moved in, no one knew who the child belonged to. We then moved to the next row of houses, knocking on doors asking if anyone knew who the child was. Finally someone recognized the baby and directed us to their house. We had the baby for about 45 minutes. When my husband and I knocked on the door, the father answered and when I asked if it was his baby, he said yah, I guess he got out again, took the baby and closed the door. No shock that his BABY had been missing for up to an hour or that total strangers returned him.

About a week later, South Jordan Police brought back their 3 year old daughter who had been found wandering in a park several blocks away. But even to this day, their kids still run wild. I have to shoo them out of my yard on a regular basis and I am petrified they will jump my fence to see my fish and drown in my pond. Of course that will be my fault.

There aught to be test or a license process to be a parent

hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Sh*& 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4  
Setup a motion sensor webcan to capture vids of the dogs. http://www.ehow.com/how_5684890_enable-logitech-webcam-motion-sensor.html

Go to top Post Reply