can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:SHAME ON YOU - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 166 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519314
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SHAME ON YOU (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: SHAME ON YOU
lizhansen11679 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SHAME ON YOU 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -7  
Thank you, we are terribly sad about this but the law is the law-and since the SJ law prohibits a dog that EVEN looks like the wrong mix she has to go.
I just wish whoever it was that had a problem with this would have come to speak to us about their concern FIRST- that to me is what neighbors are all about.
Thank you again

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The topic has been locked.
me2wired (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:SHAME ON YOU 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
You have an illegal breed of dog.

These breeds have a law against owning it.

I would hope that if anyone saw an illegal activity or saw a neighbor breaking a law that they would first and foremost ALWAYS contact the police and let them investigate and handle it.

I vehemently disagree with your assumption that I should approach a neighbor who is breaking the law or doing something illegal and try to "handle it myself".

I understand your dog was gentle, loving, kind but there is a law. You broke this law. There are reasons for this law. Having said that though, I myself am a dog owner I am very saddened for the loss of your close family member.

Last Edit: 2010/03/06 17:30 By me2wired.
Sarah Silverman (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:SHAME ON YOU 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4  
Liz, there are two sides to every story. We have heard yours and I am sure the evil neighbor has theirs. I suspect it has something to do with the dog nipping, biting or exhibiting some aggressive behavior. Often the truth lies somewhere in between.

In your case, to date, you are the only one of the two sides that have publicly aired the incident in hopes of telling your neighbor how you feel and to, I suspect, publicly defend yourself before your trial. Perhaps you should just go to your neighbor's house and talk it over (your argument, not mine) before embarrassing yourself on the local forum.

As for the personal attack on me... I became so VICIOUS not because of a lack of love but rather because someone chained me up in a yard! As for your perspective about American laws being unjust (currently and in the past)... I suggest you consider the alternative, of leaving!

I too am sorry for your loss but illegal behavior is not justified through weak arguments. The defense that the animal never harmed anybody BEFORE might not be your best bet. I suspect your homeowners insurance policy would have dropped you had they found out you owned this breed and they certainly won't cover you when the animal did harm someone. Most policies restrict their clients from owning or harboring these types of animals. I hope for your own personal liability that this animal didn't actually harm someone... especially a child now that you have printed in a public forum that you watched this risky behavior from inside your home. Civil attorneys love this stuff.

I can't imagine being your neighbor and trying to talk to you reasonably. Clearly from your posts this is not possible. I think they made the right choice.

lizhansen11679 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
To Me2Wired

It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
Thank you for removing all doubt!!

lizhansen11679 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Again I say, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt!! You don't know me, you don't know my family, and the best you can suggest when I state that there are unjust laws that exist is to leave!! When you have sent your child time after time to fight for the right to speak your mind in this country- Talk to me!
There are two sides to every story and I would openly WELCOME as I have stated, hearing the other side. I would NEVER knowingly put anyone in danger. Those who know me know that to be true!

me2wired (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:SHAME ON YOU 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Wow, what shameful behavior on your part. I can't believe you feel the need to attack me. I am sincerely sorry you seem to be in denial and can't accept the fact that you broke the law and were in the wrong. I am a fool for pointing out that you engaged in illegal behavior? I very graciously gave my sympathies for the loss of a beloved pet. I can't imagine any neighbor acting as you have, and stand by my very firm belief that if anyone in this neighborhood is engaging in illegal activity that the police should be contacted first. I have to believe that your "neighbor" indeed did take the correct course of action as it seems your animosity and wrath would have prevented any meaningful conversation.

Go to top Post Reply