actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:home appreciation rate for daybreak - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 97 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521398
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
home appreciation rate for daybreak (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: home appreciation rate for daybreak
ana1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
home appreciation rate for daybreak 16 Years ago Karma: 0  
Hi Guys..

What do you all feel about the rate of appreciation in daybreak / year?

-- Parkside homes
-- Founders Village
--- East lake
-- any idea on 3rd phase?

Do the rates differ by the $ value of the home? Any thoughts on how much the appreciation rate is -- for a 250 ish home, 300 K home and a 350 ish home?

Sorry I ask too many questions. But honestly, there is no other genuine place to find the answers...

Thanks much for your time!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:home appreciation rate for daybreak 16 Years ago Karma: 22  
I would suggest getting a home with a yard, garage, and driveway (not ally acces home) and your will get your best pricing and a bigger lot if you buy in village one. But there are other reasons to love village two to village three

willbyham (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:home appreciation rate for daybreak 16 Years ago Karma: 0  
You will definitely get more home for your money if you buy in Founders Village. Eastlake is more expensive, but has more amenities. North Shore (Village 3) will be revealed in june when it opens. From what I can see of the market right now, the more expensive homes are not selling well so the prices (general market not necessarily eastlake)are going down. More affordable properties are holding their value much better. I have seen some expensive listings that dropped 90k in a matter of months because they have not sold. Not sure about the actual rate. Are you an investor?

ana1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Thanks much for your thoughts. No, I am not an investor...just a typical first time home buyer with lots of questions. I feel this forum gives straight answers that are not biased, like the realtors'.

Do you know any average appreciation rate for daybreak?

And when you say affordable price range -- do u mean < 300K?

Thanks a ton,
AnA

willbyham (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Do you mean historical appreciation? If that is what you mean then I'm afraid that last couple of years has probably skewed the data. I think that Daybreak will steadily rise in value. I know there will be a jump in value when the whole development is completed. I've seen that with other large developments. I think affordable is anything under 280k. Can't say what the market will do in the near future. Are you going to stay here for a long time?

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:home appreciation rate for daybreak 16 Years ago Karma: 4  
Dave Robison is my neighber in Village 1 and is a realtor specializing in Daybreak. You can contact him at dave@utahdave.com or go to utahdave.com. He would probably have good answers for most of your questions.

Go to top Post Reply