diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:houses facing south jordan pkway - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 101 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518382
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
houses facing south jordan pkway (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: houses facing south jordan pkway
ana1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
houses facing south jordan pkway 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi All:
You guys seem to be the encyclopedia of daybreak. Qn for ya... what do you think of houses on the south jordan pkway (facing the pkway), in terms of resale, appreciation, location etc...

Any comment is appreciated.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
hapafour (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:houses facing south jordan pkway 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
You need to find yourself a good Realtor that can give you an educated answer to your questions. There are some idiot Realtors out there who may be biased and don't have a clue about Daybreak but there are good Realtors that are familiar with Daybreak and the current market. Good luck.

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:houses facing south jordan pkway 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
It is a tough question to answer. While there are general things people are usually willing to pay more for, views for example, it is still somewhat personal. I'm not willing to pay more for it. It's not important to me. I would hate those houses because of the need for guests to park on the parkway. I do like having houses there. I like the way they look each time I drive that way. And there will be lots of beautiful big trees there. Will a house there resale for more or less than an identical house near the lake or facing a park or on a quiet dead end street? Who can say? A house is truly only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

It sounded to me like you are considering buying one there. Good luck weighing the pros and cons and making your decision.

cindrelly (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:houses facing south jordan pkway 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
South Jordan Parkway may be a sleepy little road right now, but if you look at the whole plan of Daybreak you'll see that eventually it'll be a major thoroughfare. We considered the area, too, and decided no. Especially since we have young kids.

Go to top Post Reply