prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:Help needed - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 86 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518360
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help needed (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Help needed
ana1 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help needed 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi All:
A very helpful Forum for Daybreak related info. I have a quick qn for you guys. Hope you can help me out. What do you guys think about the 3rd phase of daybreak (3rd village). When do you think they will release the lots, and what about the pricing? Do you think it will be more than the eastlake village? Also, do you think the 3rd phase will be isolated, and not be a part of the busy daybreak community because of its location? Any ideas on if there is going to be a lake , stream etc in the 3rd phase? I know I asked mot of questions. Kindly answer the ones you can plse.

Thanks much.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Help needed 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
crap, just typed in a huge reply and the site kicked me off, no good deed goes unpunished...

Last Edit: 2008/05/21 02:58 By Dave. Reason: dead - deed
Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
3rd should be great, but feel like it will mature slowly due to the general building/buying slow-down. Mid June is the opening of 3rd. They have started the model homes already. Prices will be more expensive, apparently a way to maintain home appreciation and reward those who bought in early. How much more? don't know, but from what we have seen, 50-100K more.
Some isolation initially, Rainey has a couple of lots across Jordan River Parkway? that are available but if you use Eastlake amenities, like playing frogger across a 4 lane road.

Submit before site kicks me out...

Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
the village center with shops will be between 1 and 2 so, again initially isolated but will eventually mature. also Temple in 2.
Some cool stuff I've heard from model agent, beaches with real sand into lake, area around lake will be bigger (and better) than Sugarhouse park.
Eastlake seems to be the best place to be, in my opinion, if you are looking to buy now but as stated everywhere, cheaper homes in founder's.

buffalogal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
not only less expensive in founders, but also bigger lots can be found.

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Village 3 actually wraps around the lake and will be quite big. It's not just that small section across from the parkway. Our friends are currently renting in Founders. They have been here for over a year and were looking into building in Eastlake when we were doing our building. Last summer they went to some village 3 meeting and fell in love with it. I haven't spoke to them recently but I think they are still planning on building there. They liked that the streets were going to be more curvy and not so strait. They also liked that so many lots were going to be on the rim. They mentioned some other features but I don't remember them all. I'm sure village 3 will be an improvement over villages 1 and 2 in park development etc. That seems to be the way it works with development. Each phase improves over the last.

I personally like Eastlake and its proximity to things. Village 3 will be close to village 4 and all it will offer though.

Go to top Post Reply