actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:Meeting time - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 88 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521234
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Meeting time (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Meeting time
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11  
It seems that the HOA and Kennecott have listened to all of the posts on Daybreak Daily about the 6:00 PM time for HOA meetings. Today's announcement has changed the time to 7:00 PM. Now, all those who could not attend because of the earlier time have no excuse. January 27th at the DCC, all.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ranrai (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
All find and good unless your work keeps you from getting home each evening until 7:15 or later! Still can't make the meetings! And I'll bet you my work day is longer than any of the members' work days!

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12  
ranrai wrote:
QUOTE:
All find and good unless your work keeps you from getting home each evening until 7:15 or later! Still can't make the meetings! And I'll bet you my work day is longer than any of the members' work days! :dry:

Come when you get home at 7:15. The meeting will just be getting underway.

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11  
Never bet on anything but a sure thing, Ranrai. lol We often work from 8AM to dark in the Summer and push snow in the Winter before sunrise. C'mon by when you get home, it often lasts for a couple of hours.

ranrai (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
QUOTE: Never bet on anything but a sure thing, Ranrai. lol We often work from 8AM to dark in the Summer and push snow in the Winter before sunrise. C'mon by when you get home, it often lasts for a couple of hours.

We are up no later than 0320 each morning to be at work no later than 0630 each morning. In fact, most mornings after it has snowed we are driving through it before the roads have been plowed. Work ends at 1740 and we don't usually arrive home until 1915 each evening. Makes for a VERY long day!!

narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Meeting time 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Having served a sentence on the HOA board for our cabin, I can definatively say, not everyone will be happy with what you do. No matter how accommodating you try to be, there will be those that are never satisfied. A point driven home by ranrai.

I commend Kennecott for responding to home owners comments. It will make it much easier for me and I am sure many people to come to the meetings. I will definately be there. I hope that this change will encourage more people to attend.

Last Edit: 2010/01/13 02:19 By narae.
Go to top Post Reply