cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Not Good - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 91 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518452
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Not Good (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Not Good
willbyham (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Not Good 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Take a look at the attached picture. Found it on www.familywatchdog.us - These people must have just moved in. I was only aware of the one in the neighborhood to the East.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
landofmoab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Not Good 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
That site does not show the full nature of what happened or why the people were convicted. It's not fair to judge the people without knowing everything. I'm not standing up for them but the circumstances could have been more innocent than that "scare" site shows.

willbyham (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
landofmoab,

There is merit to your argument. When someone suddenly finds out that the person they are with is younger than they should be? Well I can see that to a point, but these charges are different. These guys were caught in the act of trying to commit second degree felonies. They were fully aware of the age of the person they were soliciting as that is a requirement for catching these guys. People can change. I will treat these people civilly. However, in a community so full of kids I feel that people should use caution. That is why the registry was made. They have to live with that. It is the law. I know this is a controversial topic. I just hold the safety of our community higher than their successful integration into society.

76-4-401. Enticing a minor over the Internet -- Elements -- Penalties.
(1) A person commits enticement of a minor over the Internet when, not amounting to an attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation under Section 76-4-101, 76-4-201, or 76-4-203, the person knowingly uses a computer to solicit, seduce, lure, or entice, or attempt to solicit, seduce, lure, or entice a minor or a person the defendant believes to be a minor to engage in any sexual activity which is a violation of state criminal law.
(2) It is not a defense to the crime of enticing a minor under Subsection (1), or an attempt to commit this offense, that a law enforcement officer or an undercover operative who is working with a law enforcement agency was involved in the detection or investigation of the offense.
(3) An enticement of a minor under Subsection (1) with the intent to commit:
(a) a first degree felony is a second degree felony;
(b) a second degree felony is a third degree felony;
(c) a third degree felony is a class A misdemeanor;
(d) a class A misdemeanor is a class B misdemeanor; and
(e) a class B misdemeanor is a class C misdemeanor.
Enacted by Chapter 353, 2001 General Session

landofmoab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
My point is there are circumstances surrounding the situation that that scare tactics page does not show. I'm not defending the bad guys. I'm saying don't believe what you read on the internet. But that's just a rule that everyone should follow.

adacjw (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Not Good 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1  
I'm skeptical. A home near the park and within walking distance of the school doesn't make me comfortable. I agree that the registry is a good thing for parents to be able to have full knowledge of people in their community.

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Not Good 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
I you mind your P's and Q's you don't have to worry about appearing on the list. To me the details are irrelevant. It is good to know and important to be cautious.

Go to top Post Reply