albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 345 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2512243
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Are there any holiday events being held by HOA?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
is there any holiday events being held by the HOA (community supported)?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
I haven't heard of any! Was the trunk-or-treat that was held at the Village Center a HOA activity? I missed the haunted lake thing they did last year.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
not sure...I figured they would have some sort of christmas activity, a mixer of something...I would be okay it they took some HOA salary $$ for an activity...

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
I emailed Melissa(HOA) and was told that the Trunk-or-Treat on SoDa Road last week was the Halloween Activity.

As for November the only thing planned is the BYU / UofU game day fooddrive. And for December there will be the annual Angel Tree.

olivpark (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hey i am Olivia here. I am from US. I also want to know the same. I also want to know about the holiday events held by HOA. Is there any such events and at which time they are going to be held?

mikehudson (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are there any holiday events being held by HOA? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
I like this discussion so much I am also looking for holidays plans and events from HOA side.......Hopefully get information and knowledge about the holiday event.. Looking for Halloween event..!!!!
------------------------------------------------------
For travel deals visit cheap flight tickets | cheap flights packages

Go to top Post Reply