albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 300 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513310
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner...
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18  
I'd be wary of that 2100 homes paying fees number. Actually, there is close to 20% of the homes currently in default of their dues. Good management would consider the income, adjust downward, and if things get rosier, then the money could address contingencies.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
Considering CCMC just recycles the managers that do a rotten job at Daybreak, I'm sure Tina is off to another cushy over paid position she is under qualified for.

Jim Flippen the original HOA manager was shuffled off to another CCMC property in Colorado. He couldn't manage his way out of his office.
http://www.backcountrylife.org/Management-Contacts~147454~14847.htm

I feel bad for the folks in that community. CCMC is recycling their event schedule at that community too. Not a surprise to me, If you piled every one of their employees in a single room, you still wouldn't find an original thought.

You might notice, that community is using the same web provider. I bet CCMC gets a heck of a deal when they bundle all their communities. I laugh every time they try to justify $500 a month for our smelly, poorly designed community site.

hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
Girl,

I am new here so I don't know how this community works but what are our options? Can we vote in a new HOA management company or is it up to KL?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
Hilgi~welcome to the neighborhood. If you live in a townhouse or carriage home, you do have voting resident representation. Sadly, single family homes have years before we have a voting resident on the BOD. Even more years before residents control the association.
Even with voting residents on the small associations, Kennecott will have the deciding vote for a long time. We are stuck with their decisions.

However, don't be shy! Voice your opinions to the BOD/Kennecott. Over the last 4 years we have influenced the BOD on certain topics.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
I questioned Derek on the the website once again, pointing out that we could basically get the same thing if not better using a online hosting compnay for about $150 a year (since its the HOA staff that maintains the website) and I was basically blown off.

But we should all take comfort in knowing that the website is once again going to be rebuilt to make it better.

And from his email I also got the feeling that we shouldn't be questioning the LiveDaybreak budget since it isn't paid for by the HOA fee.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18  
JARM, a resident at the liveDaybreak budget meeting offered to donate website hosting and got a very lackluster response. As to the liveDaybreak budget not being paid out of our pockets, WE are repaying a loan (from our checkbooks) that the HOA took out last year from KL to underwrite their bloated agenda of events and functions.

Go to top Post Reply