cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 598 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2508082
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner...
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
just got word that the HOA just fired the Party/Event planner...this morning...

thoughts?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SapoBravo (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
But the notification also states that they are interviewing for a replacement. So did they fire her because she cost too much, didn't provide as much service that they wanted, or both. They obviously think the position is still important or they wouldn't be seeking to replace her. Hopefully we either see someone who will actually plan events that people will want to attend or someone who doesn't cost so much money.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
Are any of you currently on the event committee? Did something go wrong at last nights meeting or did Tina give any indication that she would be leaving?

Maybe as part of the HOA "fine tuning" next years budget they realized they had to let someone go? (I doubt it since last year they were budgeting for raises even though the economy had started to turn.)

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
Other than a poorly prepared/presented budget, the meeting seemed to be status quo. There was discussion of adding another person to the LiveDaybreak planning group. CCMC is hiring another planner, so he/she will still be over compensated for the position.

The item that disturbed me was our LiveDaybreak committee received a loan from Kennecott for approx 55K last year to meet their commitments. The budget now has a line item for repayment over the next two years. If it were my budget, I would build in for contingencies and program within my means.

The LiveDaybreak funding comes from community enhancement fees. Since the money doesn't come out of our HOA fees, financial conversations about the committee are almost cavalier. I feel like I'm being told don't worry the $ isn't coming out of your pocket. Well, actually it did when the builder sold me the house he built in 1/4% in the sale price. The money will come out of my pocket again when I sell my home, ½% of my sale price will return to enhance the community further. No matter where money comes from, fiscal responsibility should be top of the list.

Just say'n

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:

The item that disturbed me was our LiveDaybreak committee received a loan from Kennecott for approx 55K last year to meet their commitments. The budget now has a line item for repayment over the next two years. If it were my budget, I would build in for contingencies and program within my means.

If we need to have a "loan" in order to have the community activities, then I'd rather not have so many activities or we need to do cheaper events! As a community we need to live within our budgets and not kill ourselves with debt!

Scoop, what about the other funds KL puts into the general budget...are they loans too?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
Scoop, what about the other funds KL puts into the general budget...are they loans too?

Not Scoop but....

It is not a loan. Kennecott subsidizes our HOA until we reach a level of homes where we can become self supporting. It would be impossible for our HOA to keep up with everything that is built with only 2100 homes paying fees. The subsidy is a cost of doing business for Kennecott while building out Daybreak.

Go to top Post Reply