duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap diabecon can i get how online 60caps buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Dead Tree Replacements??? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 277 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515861
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dead Tree Replacements??? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Dead Tree Replacements???
goincommando (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dead Tree Replacements??? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
We've been trying to get dead trees in the park strip in front of our house replaced since 2007... they're still there... they're still dead. We've been getting the run around from the HOA and Kennecott Land since summer of '07.

If you have had similar issues or can give me more info/opinions on the subject I'd appreciate it. As of now, my plan is to replace the trees at my own cost so I don't have to stare at dead trees forever, then seek reimbursement whether through litigation or a happier method. Please let me know if you've had similar experience or have info to share that will help me end this ridiculous nightmare. Thanks!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dead Tree Replacements??? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22  
Hi goincommando....I have been able to get my tree's replaced a few times, right away. Do you have copys of the email you sent in 2007? If so that could prove you made the replacement request before the warranty on the tree's expired...If the HOA messed that one up then CCMC should pay for the replacement of the tree's, not the homeowners fund. If the tree's warranty had already expired when you first brought this to their attention then this would come out og the homewoners fund. However I believe this would be the perfect time to replace the trees, because in a few weeks it could be to hot to replace the trees.

you should email Ty (Kennecott Land VP in charge of Daybreak) Ty.McCutcheon@kennecott.com
T: (801) 204-2770

Scoop~

Polydora (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dead Tree Replacements??? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've got two dead trees as well. I've emailed the HOA and this is the response I got:

"We are currently working on getting the dead tree concern taken care of with the Board of Directors. We hope to have something finalized next week. Once we have the board approved process we will send an eblast to the community."

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dead Tree Replacements??? 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12  
The community budget contains a line item for park strip tree replacement. I'm not sure what would be left to "work out" with the BOD. Seems all the discussions should have taken place before the money was earmarked and voted into the budget.

Oh, there I go using that silly logic.

Last Edit: 2009/05/15 21:19 By GirlInterrupted.
goincommando (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Thanks for the info. I am planning to contact Ty when he returns to the office mid next week. In the mean time, I have my lawyer reviewing a draft of my response to the run-around I've received from both the HOA and Kennecott Land.

Sadly, this issue has been on-going since 2007, which is when we first spoke with people in the HOA office. The initial response from the HOA was that the trees would be replaced in Fall of 2007. When that did not happen, we walked back to the HOA office and were told they would the planted in spring of 2008. Spring came and went, again with no action or contact made by either the HOA or Kennecott Land. When my wife again inquired at the HOA, she was referred to a Kennecott's Landscape Architect in June of 2008. On July 8, 2008 our response from him was "We have inventoried the dead trees in this area and will begin replacement this fall." After inquiring again personally at the HOA about two weeks ago, we received no response until I had to visit their office again on the 14th. The HOA office staff again referred me to Kennecott.

I think it is unacceptable that this issue has been outstanding for so long. The trees are not only an eye-sore, but also a safety concern as their dead limbs slump into the sidewalk. For this reason, I will get estimates from my own contractors to replace the trees, then probably have to get my legal counsel involved to seek reimbursement. Sad state of affairs here when it comes down to this...

goincommando (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Polydora,
Don't expect a response or e-mail blast any time soon... the meeting that was supposed to happen today is not going to happen. Maybe they'll talk about it at this month's BOD meeting, or maybe they will table the issue until next spring like they did in last August's BOD meeting

Go to top Post Reply