can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 300 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518216
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! 15 Years ago Karma: -14  
Also one more thing, let's have some sympathy for people who are in arrears. Do you think people like being "black labeled" or like the overwhelming feeling that they might loose their homes? The economy is tough and times are getting harder for people. I find it hard to believe that of that 16% delinquency rate is intentional! As I have heard many of the homes foreclosed and breeding weeds are mostly from investors purchased in Founders Village? If that's not the case, do you think that the homeowner in that situation expected loosing a job or the economy tanking…I do not think so? Moving & building a home in Daybreak was not cheap, especially 2 yrs ago when it was in its peak pricing? If you have a neighbor who you know is struggling and their yard looks like “weeds” from a horror movie, have you offered to help or out of kindness… mow their yard or assist with maintaining weed control? People are depressed and worried, let alone think about weeds? How would know if you don’t ask your neighbor or better yet surprise them by helping out? That would certainly lift their spirit and yours as well? Not to gripe, but I guess we are lucky in my street, where we have pitched in with helping neighbors who are struggling and the rewards are beautiful. Unfortunately, the HOA does not help out in situation like these because there is a discrepancy within CCMC and the HOA which is the same? There are scenarios of people who where struggling and called CCMC directly, got assistance with delinquency and placed on Monthly Plans and are current. But then the HOA continues to keep their accounts frozen prohibiting them from using the amenities because they are paying monthly instead of quarterly? So much for making that person feel that the HOA is there to help…just another way of making people feel like crap and that the HOA RULES!! Hah…hah…ha! Like I said, I am speaking these frustrations from a meeting held with my neighbors who want positive change. So, we will look forward to the next HOA/BOD meeting as usual, speak our minds hoping that they are listening and be let down…over and over. As my point today when I had conversations with Jeff Stephenson with the BOD/Kennecott...in regards to the Hamlet situation and was left with the "brushed off" feeling and never responded to… BY THE WAY JEFF THANKS! GREAT SPORT! I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO RETURN MY CALL!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    emo
ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/15 16:56
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
sentinel 2009/04/15 22:57
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/16 03:48
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
littleash 2009/04/16 16:07
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/19 06:01
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/19 06:12
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
deepdoodoo 2009/04/19 15:59
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
littleash 2009/04/20 07:19
    thread link
sentinel 2009/04/20 14:51
    thread link
JustMe 2009/04/21 00:59
    thread link
luke 2009/04/21 22:21
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/22 19:02
    thread link
JustMe 2009/04/22 20:52
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/23 03:22
    thread link
narae 2009/04/22 23:15
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/23 03:17
    thread link
sentinel 2009/04/23 02:36
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/23 04:14
    thread link
littleash 2009/04/23 15:29
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/23 17:37
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
littleash 2009/04/23 22:36
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
apagett123 2009/04/23 23:01
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/23 23:16
    thread link
luke 2009/04/23 18:49
    thread link
sentinel 2009/04/24 02:56
    thread link
littleash 2009/04/24 05:58
    thread link
apagett123 2009/04/24 04:45
Go to top Post Reply