cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 206 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493606
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? 15 Years ago Karma: 22  
Myself and a few others from the pool committee met with KL and finished the design of the Founders Village Pool the other night. It's going to be really nice if we can build everything we planned. The pool will be about 85' x 50' and 4.5' deep (which allows for 6 lap lanes when needed), we will knock into the DCC walls to use the bathrooms already in place, there is a proposed BBQ/grass and picnic area that will be speerated from the pool via an enclosure (depending on code, etc...) one side of the deck will be for sunbathing, the other will have a pavillion of some sort for shade, there is a proposed hot tub, there is a proposed spash pad (not like the funders village one) kinda of like at the gateway mall but with more srpay toys (like at SJ pool), and there will be a snack bar right over near where the DCC patio is as well....

the hot tub and splash pad could be delayed if the cost is too much, but those features will be taken into consideration via the constructoin so they could be added later if the cost is too high to add them in the initial build.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? 15 Years ago Karma: 2  
Wow, lots of neat options, sounds like there will be something for everyone! Hopefully it turns out really nice.

I am curious though, I thought use of the plans from the Eastlake pool would be used to cut costs, but this sounds like a whole different set up. Are they able to use at least part of the Eastlake pool plans to save some $$, or is this new pool plan from scratch?

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? 15 Years ago Karma: 1  
Sounds really nice. Thanks for the info Scoop. I can't wait to have the weed lot turned into a nice ammenity that should have some utility for all ages.

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? 15 Years ago Karma: 11  
Wait until you see the bill for this debacle. In addition to the pool, the deal includes the homeowners buying the DCC. The package will be well over a million dollars and future maintenance, salaries and improvements will "bump" the cost astronomically. How about the shares of the bill which would be paid by those in default? Who will pick up their shares? I'd love to see the "weed lot" replaced but we've got to see all of the figures and projections. This will benefit KL as much or more than those of us who have to pay the pool and may or may not ever use it. It will enhance the values of the properties near it but parking and other considerations will have to really be thought out. A vote will have to be taken in the community but KL has implied that it is simply for an "information loop" and feedback rather than a binding vote. The HOA will control hiring (at their usual level of extravagence plus their 28% management fees, on top) and why would residents in Eastlake or Northshore vote to pay $50+ more per month (a guess) in HOA dues to fund a pool in Founders? There are too many questions to be asked before we run, headlong, into this (ad)venture, led by some with an agenda. Cooler heads need to prevail on this one.

Scoop, keep us abreast of the whole scenario as it unfolds.

Last Edit: 2009/03/24 00:25 By luckyfish.
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Pool design done...wanna know? 15 Years ago Karma: 8  
QUOTE:
Wait until you see the bill for this debacle.

Being opposed to the pool is probably close to heresy, but I'm worried about what it's going to do to the budget and our assessments over the long-term. Rosy scenarios rarely come true, and I'm afraid that Kennecott is like a friend who invites you to dinner at a fancy restaurant, has the most expensive thing on the menu, a bottle of the best wine, and then realizes he left his wallet at home when it's time to pay the tab. I hope there is a real accounting of the short- and long-term costs and that homeowners have a binding say in what happens.

Go to top Post Reply