cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:Violations/fines letter a joke - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 381 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515865
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Violations/fines letter a joke (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Violations/fines letter a joke
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Violations/fines letter a joke 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14  
Sure enough, the violations letter with fines that went out last month turned out to be a total joke. I went ahead and submitted some complaints about things that have been bugging me that are listed in that letter (really it was a way for me to relieve some stress after a hard day!) but when it came down to it, the HOA still doesn't care. I've even recieved the response that they are "working with the homeowner". Huh? Anyone understand that one? I thought the fees were supposed to be a way to start punishing homeowners that are violating the convenants. I had some hope for the HOA when the letter went out, but I guess they really don't care since they still get their annual raises no matter if they do their job or not. It's been over a month since I sent the complaint and now 20 days since the fines officially took effect. I'm interested to know with all the violations in the nieghborhood if anyone has recieved even a notice, let alone a fine. I apologize for being naive when many of you said it wouldn't change a thing!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Violations/fines letter a joke 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22  
I feel your pain JustMe...the fines really are useless, most people don't pay or fight it. I think that if the amount of time the goes into the fine letters was spent on reducing the HOA salaries and putting an end to annual merit raises, we could hire an able dedicated CC&R rep to knock on door and talk to residents to try to get things done, that it would bring a sense of community or that the HOA cares and we would probablly see more success....

I say shred the letters and recycle them...

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Violations/fines letter a joke 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3  
I say get the HOA to landscape the Rainy home at the top of Bluerock before they go after anybody else. This is an eye sore to the neighborhood.

Go to top Post Reply