diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 612 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513036
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22  
Now is about the time of year people start seeing dimples I call them in their driveways and on their front porches and stairs. I have heard many. many complaints from homeowners over the past few years about these problems, and it is really sad when you see a 2 year old NEW home that needs a new driveway or new stairs. There are two builders that are notorious form doing TERRIBLE concret work, Hamlet Homes and Destination Homes. Now at least Hamlet Homes will talk to you about it even though you might need to get KL or any attorney involved, however Destination Homes will do NOTHING, and sueing them might not do any good since they are almost Bankrupt (that is the rumor). If youhave having any concrete issue or have had them let me know...

Scoop~

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
acgars (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
I had my concrete breaking up the first year. I fought and sent a registered letter to Destination Homes with pictures and I actually got them to redo it. It was not worth it in the end, the concrete company did not mark off the concrete and now I have a front walk and driveway with footprints, it is lovely. I also had to fight a lien on my house when the conrete company and Destination had issues over payment. I am now a year and a half later waiting for Destination to fix stucco problems that the concrete company damaged when they replaced it. I get no response from the warranty team, I even called the Layton office and complained and they assured me I would hear back. That was two months ago and nothing. It is a toss up.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
We had some concrete repair work done this past fall. It took a few days, but Destination was great and followed up with us re: scheduling and confirming the work was done.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh boy... hopefully I have a different experiance with my builder than you did, acgars, with Destination since I'm due to have my driveway replaced this spring. So far I've gone through 3 customer care reps though and it's been over 7 months since I brought it to their attention so who really knows. All I know is everytime they come out to look at my driveway they acknowledge that it will need to be replaced due to severe settling and expansion issues. We'll see come spring I guess...

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -3  
I live in a Liberty home, and we had concrete issues from day ONE. The walk way leading to our porch was not looking too good. Under neath the path, there was no solid ground. It was like the "wood chips" and soil had washed away. The side walks in the green court started to collapse last year, and they tore it up and re did it. Its already starting to crack and break again. Our path way was never fixed, it was on out "one year warranty" list, and Ben from Liberty was nothing but rude to us every time we contacted him about it. Its sad when our new green court side walks and porch steps and walk ways look as bad if not worse as OLD neighborhoods.

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:bad concrete on driveways or front porch/staris? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2  
I noticed a few chips/dimples in my garage entrance/threshold... anyone know how to handle that with Holmes Homes? It's not a brand new home as it was a model, but never before lived in usually means no garage use.. you would think.

Go to top Post Reply