can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Would you do it again? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 222 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517213
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Would you do it again? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Would you do it again?
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
An exact "ditto" to Deep's 1st post!

I love it here, and would absolutely buy again in a heartbeat. It is wonderful to see style and variety in the homes vs. all brown McMansion neighborhoods!

I actually feel I get a good value for my HOA dues. The parks and walking trails are immaculate and I love how many trees they are planting- not just baby trees but large, mature ones, especially by the lake. I greatly enjoy the DCC, pool, tennis courts, community gardens splash pads and BBQ areas, all within steps of my front door. The people seem so very nice and considerate. And to have a medical center, Trax, and shopping within walking distance in the next few years is something I am excited about.

No area is completely perfect, and there are issues here, but overall I feel most of the time the positives outweigh the negatives by a long shot.

Like it or not, there is a lot of complaining on here, but there is also a chance to voice our opinions so that we can better where we live.

(And no, this isn't a "press release"- this is MY opinion)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12  
deepdoodoo wrote:
QUOTE:
As you can see, the world can view this board. Think how that affects your property value when you post. B) B) B)

Of course I know the world visits this board. As for my property values, it has already been grossly devalued by the continued actions/inaction of our HOA and developer. I can't change that, and I've tried.

Much like all the other posters, I had nice things to say too. Anyone pick up on those?

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
The short answer: Definitely.

Yes, there are issue with the HOA, but I don't deal wtih them on a daily basis. The community really makes up for the different.

Love having my own yard, but spend less than 10 minutes mowing it.

KL is not perfect, but seem like they're improving. Looking forward to see how this community transforms in the next 5 years. I think if we work together as a community, the place will only get better. Can't wait for all the trees to become mature like Sugarhouse area.

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8  
Overall, we've been pretty happy with the decision to move to Daybreak. We love our house and the uniqueness of the neighborhood. I can't say that my neighbors have been particularly friendly, but that's life. There is certainly room for improvement, and the HOA is among the most poorly run of any that I have experienced, but I'm hoping that things will get better with time. I think my only regret is that we bought a little later in the housing bubble than I would have liked, but that's offset by the fact that we made more when we sold our previous home. That said, I think that Daybreak is still a really good long-term investment and should fare better than some of the cookie-cutter neighborhoods as the housing slump continues.

Scooterbrat (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
No question I would do it again.

I probably wouldn't buy another home from Holmes Homes, and I am definately not pleased with our HOA, but I absolutely LOVE it here and can't see raising my family any where else.

There is such a stong sense of community and so many wonderful people and so many things to do!

Helliswell (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
Do you not "what if" yourself to death here, though? What if South Jordan doesn't take over management of the lake, shooting up HOA fees. What if the KL doesn't go through with its intentions (especially given the current economical environment and their lackluster record thus far).

I really like Daybreak, I just don't know if I trust it.

Go to top Post Reply