duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to Re:Would you do it again? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 276 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517411
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Would you do it again? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Would you do it again?
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
NO, I don't stress about the what if's I guess, because even if nothing else is added or built, I like it the way it is today. I think no matter where one chooses to buy a house, you are always taking a risk of some sort. I don't pretend to like the idea of "what if's" when it comes to rising dues, but I also feel we get a good value for our money right now, even if it were to go up a bit. I am comforted a little by signs of progress, showing me that building and growth is still happening (approval of Trax funds, leases being signed in the new construction, companies ad health center coming to the Daybreak, efforts to diversify the neighborhood with plans to kick off an active retirement village, etc.) I am also happy that our house value has held steady- actually increased- in the past year when other neighborhoods have slashed prices. Granted, it might not stay that way, but for now, it's all good. I think we have a great, involved community that cares about where they live, and that makes a huge difference. In all honestly, I don't "trust" any company or area. What it came down to for us when we bought here, was if we liked the area enough to take the risk, the risk of building progress slowing or even stopping, deciding if we could be happy here. It's an individual choice, and one only you can answer. But for us, coming in as out-of-staters, we liked what we saw here in Daybreak than any other area between SLC and Draper. If Daybreak continues to grow- great- and if not, oh well, we like it here anyway. Helliswell, I suggest you get out in Daybreak and talk to the neighbors IRL and ask them how they feel about living here. I think you'll get a pretty good sampling of the residents and their honest opinions.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SapoBravo (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
Before moving to Daybreak, my wife and I listed the Pros and Cons for staying or moving knowing that there may be Pros and Cons added once we had actually made the move. At the time there was a slight advantage to moving so we did. Since then, the Pros have continued to accumulate and the Cons have only a couple additions. By far, we made the right choice. We love living in Daybreak. And knowing what we know, we would definitely do it again, even considering the HOA.

hapafour (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
We've lived in Daybreak a little over four years now and we don't regret moving here. There isn't a community like this anywhere in Utah (that I'm aware of). We've experienced a lot of growing pains but for the most part we are pleased with the product Kennecott Land has produced. No community is perfect. No home or builder is perfect and our HOA is far from perfect.

My biggest problem is the amount of investor owned properties in our community. With that said, I like my neighbors and we love our home.

I enjoy the diversity that exists here (contrary to popular belief). I love the sense of community I feel every time I walk my kid to school, attend a class at the community center, and even when I shovel snow in my driveway. Take a stroll around the community and not only will you see beautiful homes but you will meet some amazing people. I would choose Daybreak again. . . in a heartbeat.

JessC (User)
Jess C.
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female coombsy10 Location: eastlake Birthdate: 1983-07-07
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2  
We have been in our home 7 months and have asked ourselves this question several times since the move in day. And we have decided that we would def still move to daybreak. I might not buy from holmes homes again as we are quite unhappy with the service there, but the neighborhood is a great place. Has a very east coast feel that will only grow once the trees get a bit older. Yes, the HOA is a pain the tush and I hate to say it.. ok no I don't.. there are definitely ways around it. Pay your fees and they leave you alone for the most part. Being in a smaller green court lot has been wonderful for just starting out... who wants to do yard work when someone will do it for you? I would agree with some of the previous suggestions.. get out in the neighborhood come spring time. Drive around. Park and walk around. most people are pretty friendly and will talk to you on the street if you ask them some neighborhood questions. No guarantees you won't get the occasional loud neighbor that makes your windows rattle with loud noises (arg!) but the overall experience is what you make it. A beautiful neighborhood with plenty of inexpensive things to do without even getting in your car.

Helliswell (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have been so pleasantly surprised by the unilateral responses from this post. It absolutely makes me want to be a part of a community that likes where they are and what they have available to them. Thank you all so much for your input in helping me make a very important decision.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Would you do it again? 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18  
Unilateral responses...!?! You'll fit in.

Go to top Post Reply