cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase Re:Letter of compliance - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 99 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2519304
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Letter of compliance (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Letter of compliance
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
It's been a little while since I got it, but I was just wondering if anybody else recieved a "letter of compliance" for their yards from the hoa? I never recieved a warning or anything saying I wasn't in compliance previously so I thought it was pretty random. Anybody have any idea why the hoa would take the time to observe my property and send the letter? I'm thinking someone was upset about my fence or something but I haven't got a clue! All I know is that I have a letter saying I'm in full compliance!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
They (HOA) mentioned in an email that they were checking the East Lake community to make sure people's backyard are in compliance. Keep the letter handy in case they come back and say otherwise.

I got the letter too but was expected after reading that email.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh ok, thanks! We weren't recieving the e-mails for a little while since we had them on my husbands work e-mail and he changed jobs. Good to know... especially since we never officially had our fence approved (we followed all guidelines but never submitted for approval... oh well). I just assumed it had something to do with that! Glad I didn't throw it out!

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
Does anyone know if the inspections were just in East Lake or did Founder's Village get letters too? I heard the letter came with the 1st quarter assessment bill in December but I don't think I got one. I don't know for sure because I tossed the spam (budgets, etc.) that came with the bill without looking too closely at them. I know, I know...

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
They were sent out seperately around the same time. Not sure if Founders was involved too but you would know if you got it or not. I'm glad they did send it out seperately or I would've done just what you did and tossed it with everything else as well!

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Letter of compliance 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
Yes every yard in Daybreak was inspected.

Go to top Post Reply