buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 112 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517153
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009
poopsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3  
I hate the idea of having a dish on my house!!!!!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -3  
ah the dish on the house isnt so bad. We have one, and we cant even see it unless you LOOK for it. Its tucked on the high point of the garage/bonus room, and even from the alley way you can barely see it unless you are really looking for it. The only down side of the dish is... weather. Over Christmas we lost signal a few times because the dish was covered with SOLID ICE. Once it was cleared off, it was fine. Dish DVR is great... we had Qwest when we first moved here and it was SO much more expensive!

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14  
Jenni-Try some pam on your dish before the snow comes next year... works great to combat the ice (even though it means getting on your roof). And yes, I agree... the dish isn't so bad as long as the installer knows what the heck he is doing and puts it where its hidden. I have seen some homes (ahem, by Eastlake Elementry) that have them on the very front of their house just above the porch. What an eyesore! It was obviously an installer who was too lazy to get on the roof since that would've been the best spot. I'm just happy the installer of ours put it where we can't see it too!

luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11  
It's against South Jordan codes and HOA regs to have dishes on the front of the house and/or protruding above the top line of the roof, "Just". It's only a matter of time until they're cited and the dishes will have to be moved. Installers do not care about codes or covenants, they have a work order and get paid to get them done. Have you submitted a "Don Whyte Rat Slip" (available at the HOA office) to get the eyesore ameliorated?
We can't complain if we don't get involved in bettering our neighbor-
hood(s).

Last Edit: 2009/01/24 16:30 By luckyfish.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 14  
I haven't submitted a rat slip but I'm thinking this house got away with it since it's one of the cottage court homes that faces into the playground. I still think its ugly to have it in that location regardless. But yes, complaining is the only way anything gets done around here. I may still submit it on my trip to complain about my neighbors garbage cans that I'm sick of looking at (we've even asked them to move them to no avail).

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -3  
Thats a really good tip with the PAM. I will have to make my husband get back up there and do it
I will agree, dish's on the FRONT of the house or even the back, where you can see it from a alley way are tacky and ugly. I have even seen some dish's here on tripods not even attached to the home.. just sitting on the back porch area. You seriously cant even see ours from the front, back or side of the house. Its tucked between my house and a neighbor.... I had a hard time trying to FIND our dish when we lost signal. You just need to be there when the guy comes to install. And be firm about where you want it. They have tall ladders, and they can put it where ever you want. May be more work for them, but oh well!

Go to top Post Reply