to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 235 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510292
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 22  
I just found out from Qwest that they will be cancelling the Qwest choice cable sometime this year and all Qwest choice cable TV customers will have to switch to Qwest Direct TV cable (where you have a dish on your house)....I was wondering you people thought about this and if some of you who have the Qwest Direct TV cable could let me know if it is any good or not or what the pros and cons were...

thanks

Scoop

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
I got rid of Qwest Choice tv because the rent for the HD-DVR is just crazy; it's $18 per unit per month, and that can add up pretty quickly if you have a couple of these units in the house. When i told them about it during the cancellation process, the operator totally agree (not that she can do anything about it).

I went with Direct TV and so far it's been great. Too bad there's no KJAZZ-14 anymore.. which is a bummer since I can't watch some JAZZ games on tv. I had software issue in the beginning but now, everything seem to be A-ok after they push out some software fix. I have been with DirectTV for quite a few months now. Best Buy and Costco have some great deals that if you buy a tv, you can $250-$360 off your first year subscription.

The interface for DishHD is nicer than DirectTV, but i can live with it.

The one nice thing about using cable tv is it won't be impacted by heavy snowstorm.

egypsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male schottky_diode@hotmail.com Birthdate: 1900-10-19
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've been resisting Sat TVs because I don't like the idea of drilling more holes to my house. Like Sam said, the receivers are more expensive with Qwest. However, the program price is inline with DirectTV and Dish Network.

Well, I guess it's DirectTV, Dish or Comcast moving forward.

Wagner (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
I've had DirecTv for several years now and I thinks its great. I had DishNetwork previously and I have liked this better. I have only lost picture once and that was during one of the nastier wind stroms we had come through.

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Qwest choice cable is being discountinued in 2009 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2  
If Comcast is smart, they'll try to swoop in and figure out how to be Daybreak cable tv provider instead of Qwest. I guess Qwest probably have a contract w/ DirecTV so now they need to push satellite.

egypsy (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male schottky_diode@hotmail.com Birthdate: 1900-10-19
Yeah, Qwest has a partnership with DirectTV. Hence, they are pushing it. I was looking at their pricing on HDTV programs, both DirectTV and Dish Network are very similar. Whereas Comcast is still a tad more expensive.

One interesting thing from Dish Network is their upcoming DVR receiver which has Slingbox built into it. That means you can stream your recordings to your PC, laptop, cell phones wherever you like.

Go to top Post Reply