buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 70 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517458
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool
hs2003 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0  
What are your thoughts on the proposed Founders Village Swimming Pool? Just curious on everyone's opinion.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
I don't think it's needed and I was sold on the idea that each village was to have its own amenity and this will give Founders (2) amenities. I thought having different amenities in each village was to help keep the villages from separating into different sub-communities. Who knows maybe some of us can contact KL and get another community center built in Eastlake so we don’t have to drive the extra 5 minutes to Founders.

I think by building another pool, KL is setting themselves up to have to build a pool in every village going forward so nobody feels left out. I personally see Daybreak as a work in progress and look forward to seeing what changes KL makes in Northshore to make it a little bit better than Eastlake and Founders. After all each village will have its plusses and its negatives and I would hope that KL learns from them to make each village a little bit nicer and more functional.

I wasn't around for the whole "Beach Club" mess, but I don't think another pool really makes up for any "wrong" that KL did by deciding not to go with the Beach Club. The Beach Club would have been a benefit to everyone in Daybreak and I feel the additional pool is just to keep those in Founders Village happy and not an amenity meant for all of Daybreak.

With all that said, I am grateful that Scoop and everyone else involved were able to get KL to sell the HOA the Community Center so we aren’t leasing it! That always bugged me!

narae (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
I am not coming out as for or against the pool in founders, but I am curious where all of you who are so against this pool have been? Scoop has been talking about presenting this to Kennecott Land for about a year or more. He has asked for opinions from homeowners as to what they thought. There was a poll on this site. There was a committe that any of you could have been on. This has been in the works for along time. Look through the news article archives and you will see. Coming out against it now that a deal has been struck seems a little counter productive.

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
With 13,400 homes equating to more than 50,000 people - There has to be a plan going forward. I am pretty sure that the current pool (or even 3-4 that size) won't be sufficient going forward.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
When will Salt Lake County build a pool ? Any one know of any plans ?

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Founders Village Swimming Pool 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Where have I been? Living in another state! LOL. Not all of us have lived here since the beginning of Daybreak, or even since the beginning of the year, and have not had the opportunity to get involved before. I did vote in the poll though.

I agree with jarmcguire, and am not a fan of the pool because we are already having budget issues. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago we were told that amenities may be cut that that we had to raise dues to cover the costs we have now? That is great if we have extra budget to operate another pool from year to year, but it doesn't make sense to me to agree to such an expense when we we aren't sure where we are with budget concerns right now (employee raises etc, high heating bills for the Eastlake pool house, homeowners not paying dues etc).How much is this new pool going to cost?

Yes, the current pool we have cannot accommodate 50,000 residents, but neither can the current workout facilities, boats on the lake or tennis courts. Are we prepared to duplicate each amenity in each phase? That is something that needs to be considered before a precedent is set.

Go to top Post Reply