prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:Dog Park On Lock Down - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 205 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515830
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dog Park On Lock Down (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Dog Park On Lock Down
Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
The only reason I can see to lock up the dog park is so no one steals the gates.
All dog droppings to the HOA front steps

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18  
Retired, there is no logical reason to close the dog park. Since when is "construction and vegetation" a reason to restrict pets from an area where there is no construction going on and no vegetation which is harmful?

Maybe the HOA wants to divert the money it was going to spend on insurance for the dog park to the 4% raises it's giving its staff. With a 400K shortfall in the HOA budget, slumping home sales and 20% of the homes in default, who in their right mind would not defer raises until next year? Yes, one in five houses gets their fiber optic service free. We who are still fortunate enough not to have lost our jobs are paying our neighbor's Qwest fees.

As Scoop says, "Any management company which lacks enough foresight to prevent a 400,000 overage in their client's budget should be GONE!"
Keep an eye on those gates.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22  
I think sentinal has hit the tip of the iceberg, one thing I have learned in my years in working with the governments of the world (I sell software to pretty much every government agency in the world) is that is not how you budget money its how you move money around to create the appearence of budgeting money. I do not want to see anyone from CCMC lose their job, BUT I do not think anyone at CCMC working in Daybreak deserves a raise, not when the community is suffering...

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
I'm still confused how, in the state of our economy, CCMC feels justified to give 4% raises. I know of very few companies giving raises this year to begin with, let alone 4%! What is going to be closed next to allow for these raises??

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12  
Strolled by the dog park this weekend to see exactly what kind of "construction/vegetation" was happening that would shut down the dog park.

The park is exactly the same other than it appears someone tossed a very light scattering of what appears to be a rye seed.

Nothing was done to remove rocks, eliminate the ghastly weeds (even spraying won't get rid of weeds this time of year) and the ground was not prepped in any manner that would encourage growth of any grass seed. As for construction, nothing.

Following good planting practices, Kennecott could close the park in March and April and complete any "beautification" project they have in mind. Throwing seed on weed riddled Daybreak dust in November won't net much come spring.

Meanwhile, residents with pets have nothing. I don't see any of the parks for children delayed or shut down for excessive periods of time.

My opinion, another KL/HOA boondoggle. Or at the very minimum, exceedingly poor planning. Many residents were using/enjoying the park. No reason for it to be closed this winter.

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
20% of the homes in default. Is that in Daybreak or in UT or ?
Are you saying that 20% of the homeowners are not paying their HOA fees?

Go to top Post Reply