actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 95 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517467
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak
Robert (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
Speaking of traffic on the parkway, I notice they have signs on lower 118th telling all the traffic that the new road configuration will be open on November 29th. So we can expect a significant increase in traffic! And I have to laugh everytime I walk over to the lake from Founders Village and see the signs saying "No Pedestrians in Roadway" yet there are no sidewalks!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
There will be a significant increase in traffic over on 118th starting in December whether those signs were up or not. 114th officially begins construction as of December 1st and with the construction on 106th, that will be the only free and clear roadway! Lots of construction going on in South Jordan, that's for sure.
On a positive note... at least once 114th is done we'll have another way to get to the freeway!

Robert (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
What I said was, the traffic using 118th going west from Bangerter and returning could be coming through daybreak on the parkway. That's regardless of any construction on 114th. I'm sure KLC wants that traffic going by their "village". Who cares if someone get run over. Walkable community my a$$.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Health care facility to be built in Daybreak 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh, gotcha, I misunderstood what you were saying. I still don't anticipate seeing an increase by the "village" until construction is complete on 114th since it does end at the bangerter intersection (going to create chaos in a situation that is already chaotic at times). Really, the village will never be walkable though, the roads just aren't conducive to it. The roadway is too wide and really too straight, making drivers way too comfortable to drive fast and not pay attention. IMO, they never intended on anybody being able to walk to the village according the capacity that road is able to hold! I highly doubt they'll bother putting up walkways too since the cost is astronomical to put one in, let alone multiples. KL just wants the image of being walkable, not the reality of it.

Go to top Post Reply