over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:Are you surprised to hear... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 330 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515887
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Are you surprised to hear... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Are you surprised to hear...
Shycheerleader (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Are you surprised to hear... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
Well, it's finally happened. Our "activities" person is now being paid an outrageous amount of money to NOT plan activities.

They have adopted a new focus for the "activities" we enjoy in Daybreak. No more parties. No more fun events. The things they are planning now are geared more towards sustainability of the community, arts, etc.

The Daybreak Triathlon and Yard Sale are still a go but no luau. I'm sure the camp out, Halloween activity, and Christmas celebrations won't be far behind.

So, why the heck are we still paying someone to act as "Activities Coordinator" if there aren't any activities! Honestly. The residents have planned and implemented every activity since day one for FREE.

But, I'm just flappin' in the wind because I know nothing will be done.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are you surprised to hear... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12  
Shycheerleader wrote:
[quote]They have adopted a new focus for the "activities" we enjoy in Daybreak. No more parties. No more fun events. The things they are planning now are geared more towards sustainability of the community, arts, etc.[quote]

Well Shy, I agree our "planner" is grossly over compensated no matter what she is planning. But then the entire staff at the HOA and the parent company, CCMC net bonuses like AIG and we (homeowners) get the same level of service (which stinks).

As for the events, the Daybreak Charter directs the community towards sustainable and community at large events. I always wondered where the community supported party idea came from. Many other communities built on the same concept as Daybreak maintain an event list based on sustainability and it works well. Most party's are left to residents for planning and implementation.

Last Edit: 2009/03/25 04:47 By GirlInterrupted. Reason: grammer
Shycheerleader (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are you surprised to hear... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
Oh, I totally agree with the sustainability aspect they are trying to achieve/encourage. However, paying someone to not do anything is ridiculous. I stopped attending community events a long time ago.

In this climate of economic uncertainly, you would think they would be looking at ways to cut expenses rather than increase.

Case in point... Rio Tinto/Kennecott Land has faced the unfortunate task of laying off workers due to money issues yet every light in "the big and spacious building" is left on over night. I don't know how many times I've driven by at night to see the blue glow of the overhead projector left on!

This is a waste of money, electricity, and proves Rio Tinto/Kennecott could really care less about the financial strain they are causing our community.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Are you surprised to hear... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12  
I'm in total agreement Shy. The waste of resources and money in this community is outlandish.

My quandary, why is it allowed to continue. I understand trying to fix the system in place as a first measure. But time has shown the system has irreparable damage and should be abolished.

We pay a great deal of money for what is supposed to be well seasoned community management. I often wonder what issue/point I’m missing that would allow the mismanagement to continue. I keep waiting for the day where all the busy work the HOA produces, means something, anything that benefits the community.

If I were over budget 2.5 months into the fiscal and had projects that were mismanaged or dropped, I would be on the street looking for a new job, not enjoying a 4% raise like the CCMC staff.

My only explanation, CCMC runs from a parallel universe where it is a mirror image of our world and all things are opposite. Hey, why not? Nothing else makes sense.

Go to top Post Reply