i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy Re:Racehorse? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 226 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515526
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Racehorse? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Racehorse?
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Racehorse? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
I wanted to hear your thoughts on how the BOD and KL managment team act like a racehorse, going as fast as they can (except for the village center ) . And by doing so they only look at the finish line and do not look to fix or address any of the concerns of the Daybreak Residents...

what concerns do you feel having been ignored by KL and the BOD?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Racehorse? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3  
One of the things that bugs me here is the really cool playground equipment they are installing all over Eastlake Village. The kids love these huge jungle gyms with ropes. The new one is going in right across the street from the one that is already built in that park with all the skate stuff - up near the new pool and school. I know we have the Community Center and that center strip, but the playgrounds are lame compared to the new ones.

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Racehorse? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1  
Beach Club, landscaping in Founders Park, pool in lieu of Beach Club, flooding issues, HOA issues (could go on and on), the rio tinto monolith, adding apartments, balancing the budget, community activities...

KL and BOD have made their intentions clear, "They're in business to make money". Unfortunately, it's at the expense of their customers. Not a good strategy for long term success. I like Daybreak, but I'm not going out of my way to promote it to my friends and acquaintances. I represent the community for what it is...good people, cool concept with plenty of flaws. If I felt a strong committment from KL to deliver what was promised and address ongoing concerns, you couldn't stop me from telling everyone I know about this place.

Retired (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Racehorse? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3  
How about a picket party when the Rio Temple has its grand opening ?
News coverage should be good and plenty of suits and ties from all over the world to attend this dog and pony show.

Go to top Post Reply