rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:new BOD member - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 197 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510130
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:new BOD member (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:new BOD member
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
new BOD member 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
I don't know about anyone else, but I was not suprised at all by the BOD resident pick by Mr Synder and the BOD. Now I am not saying the Mr. Gourley is not qualified or that he will not do a good job, what I mean is that I completely expected Mr. Snyder and the BOD to pick a resident who has not been involved or engaged in the past with the BOD on any issues concerning the Daybreak community in the past. In the eyes of KL this was a safe pick, most likely someone they could train and groom in the way they wish.

I wish nothing but the best of luck to Mr Gourley, reach out to me in a year or sooner once you get tired of seeing the concerns of the Daybreak homeowners come last via the BOD...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:new BOD member 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
Does any one have contact info for the new BOD member? I can't find my email from the HOA to see if they sent it to us or not.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:new BOD member 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 12  
Who is Mr. Gourley????

Sure would have been nice of the BOD to choose someone that's been involved, knows a cross section of residents, and has a working knowledge of what the residents have on their mind.

Their choice for a voting resident BOD member when the community started was a Kennecott employee that didn't have time to talk to anyone. So it appears they have chosen another equally qualified candidate. I wish them luck in training the new lap dog.

Man, I can't wait for the housing market to turn around!!! It's not to soon to get the heck out of here.

Last Edit: 2008/10/20 01:27 By GirlInterrupted.
Go to top Post Reply