rizact get 5mg cheap cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase actos online 45mg get duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 209 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515554
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
so should we start sending emails to the HOA & KL saying "told you so!"?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8  
Sigh... It looks like the story has made its way onto KSL's website. I suppose we should be grateful that it's only parasites and not a drowning or a child killed crossing the street to get to the beach. With the number of people, the out of control behavior, and the lack of enforcement, it was only a matter of time before something terrible happened. Still, this is not exactly the way you'd like to have your community represented in the news. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I do wish that Kennecott had taken the time to put together a real management plan for the lake before promoting it to the entire valley. In their rush to create a marketing buzz to make more $$$, they ended up with a bunch of bad publicity and annoyed residents. A little planning is more useful than a lot of crisis management.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
so should we start sending emails to the HOA & KL saying "told you so!"?B) :laugh: B)

As much as I would throughly enjoy that because it's sooooo well deserved, I can't. It would be kicking someone at their lowest point. Bad Karma.

HOWEVER, if they don't learn a lesson from this one, all bets off in the future, because stupidity has it's rewards.

hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
They really need to look at how other communities run things. Check out http://desertshores.org/ I almost moved there 20 years ago when it first opened, it was a great place.

Their lakeside pool is behind a community center and you need your community ID to enter. The beach is actually a pool that is next to but not connected to the lake.

If they keep taking the things that draw people to Daybreak and giving them to the city for public use, I don't see how they will sell the number of new homes they plan.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
hilgi wrote:
QUOTE:
They really need to look at how other communities run things. Check out http://desertshores.org/ I almost moved there 20 years ago when it first opened, it was a great place.

Wow, they have 1200 more homes than current Daybreak count and a management team of 5. I guess that comes from managing the community right from the start.

Hilgi, several people have made the same (good) suggestion pointing to other established communities. Obviously KL doesn't think it's a good idea. Maybe they are hard set on learning by mistake.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Kennecott Land closes Oquirrh Lake Beaches as a 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2  
If they keep taking the things that draw people to Daybreak and giving them to the city for public use, I don't see how they will sell the number of new homes they plan.
QUOTE:

Exactly.

Go to top Post Reply