can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get Re:Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 154 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515542
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info?
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info? 15 Years ago Karma: 2  
Anyone else get the notice re: Kennecott petitioning to divide Eastlake Elementary school's parcel into 4 lots? The public hearing is on 5/12 and I would like more information before the meeting. I am guessing it has something to do with the fencing issues around the grassy area? The notice really didn't offer any details.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/04/28 22:02 By littleash.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
trelab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info? 15 Years ago Karma: 0  
We received the letter as well. I, too, am confused about exactly what is being proposed with the land the school is located on as well as the grassy area south of the school. I think I am going to call the planning office tomorrow and try to understand a bit more. The letter and attachments are not helpful.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Public Hearing Notice for May 12th- more info? 15 Years ago Karma: 14  
From the looks of it, it is to resolve the fencing issues and some other landscaping issues. First, the school has said the fence would be placed so that the sidewalk is on their property. Not exactly a great idea considering there are homes that require that sidewalk to gain access to their front doors! The other issue is the strips of land that are currently part of the school property but neither the school nor KL will take ownership of them (I've spoken with a neighbor who has called both on numerous occasions with only finger pointing as a result) so they remain as weed infested pieces of land. I'm assuming the division is to allow different owners of the parcels. That's just a guess though from the information I have gathered over it all... in particular since half that field wasn't originally going to be the school's property but rather an open field/park connected to the school (the difference being where the fence would be placed). I'll be happy when this is all resolved so the ugly chain link fence and weeds will go away for good!

Go to top Post Reply