actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy rizact get 5mg cheap buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy Re:Changes at KL - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 546 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513615
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Changes at KL (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Changes at KL
deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Joe, what happened to the story about the change of leadership at KL? Is it not a done deal?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22  
no, its a done deal, just had a request to take it down until Tuesday....so I did...

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Interesting. I guess the folks at KL actually do read this forum. Kind of funny how they tried to quiet the dissent on their own website forums by removing them entirely but this forum is out of their control.

kdudley (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Okay, it is after Tuesday can we put it back up? I was worried the change had been rescinded. What is next for the HOA? I would love to see a couple of other changes. I don't think the BOD or the HOA have been real community builders. I would like to see a management that emulates Don Whyte's personality. In every interaction with him he has been attentive, decisive, and has made the folks he has met with feel as if they were important. I have not seen that from others in the position to influence our quality of life in Daybreak.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12  
kdudley wrote:I would like to see a management that emulates Don Whyte's personality. In every interaction with him he has been attentive, decisive, and has made the folks he has met with feel as if they were important.[quote]

K,
Your are joking, right? Don Whyte said he would interact and have an open door when he arrived. I think he was just reading from a press release because I haven't seen any action on his behalf.

My observation is the HOA is already in the Don Whyte mold.

kdudley (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Changes at KL 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3  
Girl, no, not joking. I think that Bruce Snyder was willing to fall on his sword for KLC. I also don't think he really represented the truth about what was going on in the streets of Daybreak. That maybe why is he is no longer at the helm of our BOD. I have interacted with Don Whyte on a couple of occasions and have found him to be thoughtful, smart, decisive, and willing to admit when he has made a mistake. Unfortunately, our problems and concerns with the HOA are filtered through Derek and Bruce. I hope Ty will try to connect with homeowners and keep Derek honest. As for Don Whyte, replacing Bruce a year after he came to his position at KLC is a good indicator that he is not happy with the course the BOD has been on.

Go to top Post Reply