cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap Re:KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee\'s?? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 219 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515537
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's?? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's??
sirjedi (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's?? 14 Years ago Karma: 0  
Noticed two Kennecott land employees are getting their landscaping done by Valley Crest today, new sod sprinklers and all. Valley Crest gets paid via our HOA fees, I wonder if this is being done for FREE or at a discounted rate...humm. It could be nothing and the homewoners/KL employees could be paying full price, but you never know...

address in question are:

11379 Silent Rain, 4791 Pine Canyon

anyone know anything about this?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
isoarthenland (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's?? 14 Years ago Karma: 6  
Yes, I know about it...here's the deal:

KL asked a couple of homeowners that were KL employees if they would be willing to try a new method of lawn irrigation, and if it didn't work out, they would replace the existing lawn and standard style irrigation system. The new method involved a series of drip-like hoses buried under the grass that had many little tubes sticking up just at grass level. The theory was that this would reduce the amount of water needed by some large % (that I don't know)...Well, after 2 years, the lawn look so "mottled" and crappy... lots of random areas that were just browned out and dead, that the homeowner finally gave up on the system and asked KL to put it back...KL is now making good on their promise to restore the lawn to the original condition.

This same method is used up by the popular park in Northshore....the one with the crowded beach. If you looked carefully at the grass on the North part of the park, you'll see these little hoses sticking up...they hurt when you walk on them.

Russ

Last Edit: 2010/04/19 22:45 By isoarthenland.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's?? 14 Years ago Karma: 22  
I guess my question from just a quick look at this would be why is valley crest doing the work? Their contract with the HOA/community forbides them to do any residental work in Daybreak...And was their yards done for free using HOA funding (homeowners money) since the work was done by Valley Crest?

isoarthenland (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:KL workers getting free landscaping w/ HOA fee's?? 14 Years ago Karma: 6  
Here I'm getting into assumptions, but I would hope that KL, not the HOA paid VC to do the original work, and now they are paying them to do the retro work.

I would suggest asking the HOA about it.

Go to top Post Reply