buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir BOD questions - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 19 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2521383
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
BOD questions (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: BOD questions
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
BOD questions 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22  
here are some questions I asked the board to answer last night...if you were able to make the meeting can you let me know what the answers were? (my son had his first football game so I couldn't make the meeting):

1. Can you confirm the playground equipment being purchased for the Park at Oakmond & Lumina will have swings and a slide? And can you give us a date on when to expect the equipment to be installed?

2. When will the Dog Park to be completed and opened for residents to use?

3. When will the new Eastlake Playground be completed & opened, the one at the corner of Open Crest and Topview?

4. What is the status of the Village Center? Has the grocery store been signed yet? Or are things pretty much on hold at this point?

5. Due to the current state of the economy and the slowing of home sales, what steps has CCMC taken to reduce their payroll being paid by the Homeowners Fund? And if some steps have been taken what is the margin that the payroll has been reduced per last year? (Due to the slow growth in the community and the overstaffing we had when Derek came in there has not been any need for any additional staffing, so this should be a substantial number)

6. There has been a drastic drop in the quality and presentation in the Community events which has been reflected in the poor attendance by Homeowners at the events. What is CCMC going to do about that? Will they consider replacing the current party planning team with a Homeowner (at half of the cost)? *a homeowner in that position would be able to connected better with other homeowners and be able to plan and coordinate events that homeowners would rather see and attend, not to mention having this a one person job as it should have been all along, would free up a good amount of funding that could be put towards better quality events*

7. The City and the Division of Wildlife have indicated that there are problems in our lake with the fish (trout and bass) dying. They have said and will verify that the filtering system we have in the lake “is too good” and that the water is “too clean” and that the reason the fish are dying is because there is no food for them. What is Kennecott Land planning to do about this? And considering this problem is Kennecott Land thinking about opening some designated swimming beaches/areas in the future?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author Date
    thread link
BOD questions
scoop 2008/08/20 19:15
Go to top Post Reply