can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:have you heard the new pool rules? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 434 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2512818
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:have you heard the new pool rules? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:have you heard the new pool rules?
bamazalea (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
have you heard the new pool rules? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1  
Don't know if you've heard but Daybreak pool now says that if you have a kid 8 or under in the pool, the parent must be in the water with the kid.

When we asked about the rule, we were told it was a new state law. I contacted the state and the county. They said that we were being lied to. So after calling them back I'm told instead, it's a rule that Clint Warnick, the pool director, has decided he wants to enforce. I called Clint and he told me that he used to work at the South Jordan pool and they do it there. I told him that even though my kids are 6 going on 7, they can swim and I explained that I would do a better job of protecting my kiddos from the side of the pool where I can see both of them instead of being in the water and having my vision at water level.

He said that us parents don't do that. Instead we sunbathe and don't pay attention. He said the lifeguards are there as a safety precaution only. He also said it's what South Jordan pool does. I just called So Jordan pool, they have 4 lifeguards on duty at that humongous pool. I just called a friend at our pool and there are 6 lifeguards on the clock right now at our little ole pool. How many of our pools could you fit in South Jordan pool? Big difference between the two pools.

I told Clint that several of my friends were upset about it and he said well tell them to call him but he's not changing it.

I'm thinking this has something to do with insurance costs but who knows. I'm peeved and feel that we pay for this amenity and should not have to live with rules that are this ludicrous.

I understand rules are put in place to save lives but come on! And how come we have so many lifeguards if they are only there as a safety precaution!

If you feel like honking your horn, you can call or email Clint at cwarnick@ccmcnet.com but his boss might be a better option and her name is Cindy Cassin and her email is ccassin@ccmcnet.com.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:have you heard the new pool rules? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22  
interesting...I might look into this one...totally agree a parent can see better from the deck. Now if the rule was any kids 4 or under a parent needed to be in the water, I would get it totally...but this is kinda wierd, espically since the resident was mislead the first time around about the false state law...

CharlesD (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:have you heard the new pool rules? 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: -1  
This is not right. A parent should not have to be in the water. Lifeguards are a precaution, but are also there to save lives. I'd like to find good prices on swimming pools when I move to Kansas City so I don't have to use the facility pool.

ostha (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:have you heard the new pool rules? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
I agree with CharlesD. Every parent do not have a sufficient time to be there in a water with them any time. So, I think lifeguards are the best option in such cases. I have a seven year old kid and she loves to swim in Above ground pool. Sometimes, I also give a company to her, but there are two lifeguards to protect her anytime.

Last Edit: 2011/11/04 12:15 By .
Go to top Post Reply