advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 463 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493742
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
timhood (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0  
Some questions have been asked about the details of the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house and it's recipients. As I have expended well over 100 hours on this project, including before it was even announced to the public, I feel I can answer questions people may have about the house, or, if I don't know the answers, I know where to get them.

One question was about the HOA fees and whether the homeowner does not have to pay them. The HOA does not have the legal right or authority to waive HOA fees. Every owner of every assessed property within Daybreak is responsible for paying HOA fees, including the recipient of the EMHE home. A trust fund was established through donations, an auction, etc., to pay for property taxes and other future major home expenses. It is anticipated that HOA dues and other regular expenses (water, sewer, trash, gas, electric) will be covered by renting out the casita (mother-in-law apartment) that was part of the build. That, combined with solar electricity generation, should cover her home-related expenses and allow her to focus on taking care of her children. I imagine that funds from the trust could be used when there is no rental income. In any event, the home was built to be sustainable for the homeowner.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 7  
Thanks for the info, Tim.

CharlesD (Visitor)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -1  
Really, I wish the show would visit one of my rental homes. I could use a few swimming pools kansas city area! Ups the value of the property significantly! What else vastly improves the property value aside from the addition of a pool?

Last Edit: 2011/11/07 21:46 By .
Go to top Post Reply