can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:Registered Offenders here - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 352 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2513778
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Registered Offenders here (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Registered Offenders here
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Registered Offenders here 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18  
http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/Utah/Salt-Lake-County/South-Jordan.html

Can't testify for this site's accuracy but one of the listed offenders is living near an elementary school.

Judge for yourself but caution trumps grief, every time.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Registered Offenders here 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
Here is the link for the Utah Dept. of Corrections Sex Offenders Registery:
http://corrections.utah.gov/services/sonar.html

hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Registered Offenders here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4  
Yep, that site is correct, I check the state site often. We used to have one behind us, then he moved right across from Daybreak elementary, I made sure the school knew but then he moved back with his kids behind us. Luckily they skipped out in the middle of the night a few months ago.

The guy on Oakmond right down from the school is new, he just moved in in October. We almost moved to that square, I am glad we stayed put. I have seen a couple crime reports there since then, I wish I had more info. www.crimereports.com

bamazalea (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Registered Offenders here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
We knocked on the door of the one that is a hop, skip & jump from Eastlake Elementary on Halloween night (obviously didn't know what we know now). The lights were on bright and decorations were lit up and moving. He came out and said in a demeaning tone that they given all the candy out on the previous night. He wasn't overtly rude but we felt like we'd done something wrong by knocking on his door. If only I'd known....lol After discovering who he was, I have often wondered if his lights on/decorations on were a trap for little ones not with their parents. I shudder when I think about it. I have a friend

bamazalea (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Registered Offenders here 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
in federal law enforcement that said "it's the not the ones that are registered that you have worry about....it's the ones who aren't registered." That statement is why some parents are so over protective (like me)!

Go to top Post Reply