advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:Out walking the dog today and ... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 328 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515836
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Out walking the dog today and ...
Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7  
All they have to do is put in the cams and then charge the parents of the first little darlings who get caught vandalizing.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
hapafour (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I was out for a run today and noticed that one side of the tunnel under the double tunnel bridge (near Northshore) has been tagged. The tunnels under 114th South are frequently tagged but this is the first for that bridge (that I am aware of). I despise the despicable behavior of taggers and am furious that punks are vandalizing our lovely lake. I hate vandalism period, but this is hitting too close to home.

I'd love it if the vandals were caught. Give me a can of paint and let me at them. (not really . . . kind of) I'm all for a no trespassing sign (except for residents) at any and all of our amenities. I'm sure it wouldn't fly with city and Daybreak officials. I'm tired as well of paying for the hellish acts of stupid punk kids.

ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
The vandalism was discussed at the budget meeting earlier this week. Those in attendance were told that Kennecott Land pays for all damages around the lake. We still need to get this stopped though.

It is tough to identify someone with a webcam. You really need a way to connect the picture to a person, like picture and license plate number. If the vandals knew that the cameras were there they would take it as a challenge and you would never see their faces. If the cameras were monitored then possible we could get the police there in time to catch them.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4  
A Cash Reward has been posted for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual or individuals responsible for various acts of vandalism occurring in several Daybreak parks over the weekend. Late Saturday evening September 18th or early Sunday morning September 19th, a number of sites around Oquirrh Lake, as well as recreational amenities in several neighborhood parks, were significantly damaged. Over 30 recreational signs and 45 lighting fixtures were destroyed. Associated activities include miscellaneous tagging and tampering with trailside electrical and landscape irrigation systems. Preliminary estimates to repair or replace the damaged and missing items total over $63,000.

The South Jordan Police Department has initiated an investigation. They are working cooperatively with Kennecott Land and the Daybreak Community Association to resolve this issue.

Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact the South Jordan Police Department (801) 840-4000 or the Daybreak Community Association (801) 254-8062. The case number is 10F010640.

ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Out walking the dog today and ... 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
My wife was talking with Derek today and he said there was more vandalism last night. He also said that it was happening well after midnight.

Go to top Post Reply