diabecon can i get how online 60caps can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Questions for the BOD meeting - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 85 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518360
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Questions for the BOD meeting (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Questions for the BOD meeting
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Questions for the BOD meeting 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 22  
If you have any questions you want answered and you can't make the BOD meeting yourself post them here no later than 5/17/08

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Questions for the BOD meeting 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 22  
Here are my questions:

We are paying way too much for the website, it should only cost $500 a month for platinum hosting, why are we still paying $2500 per month, this concern was brought up by the HOC in Feb 2008?

What office and computer equipment/software for the DCC is going to cost $17,280 in 2008 (please provide reciepts)?

Explain exactly which contracts were re-negotiated and how (detail) exactly the $373,000 was saved per the letter sent out to the homeowners in March?

Why are the homeowners paying $40,574 for 3 full time employees for the lake (5 months period)? This is way too much why not make it 1 full time employee and 3 part time employees to avoid benefits? If benefits are being paid at all, which they shouldn’t be since the employees are not annual full time employees…

Daybreak Homeowners are paying $123,742 in total Salaries for 2 full time employees for the programs committee, this notnot acceptable. One full time person at a pay rate of $50k could do this job and see the same results as this overpaid 2 person team, the money saved by a cut like this could prevent the homeowners from having to pay to attend activities (not the food costs).

address and explain all of these costs in detail:

DCA

Salaries& Benefits $408,784
Management Fees $47,040
Website $25,716
Cable/Internet $675
Lake Salaries $40,574
Meeting Expenses $2,450

DCC

DCC STAFF:

Salaries& Benefits $315,670
Management Fees $30,000
General & Admin $10,140
Office & Computer equipment $17,280
Contracts Services $85,003
Meeting Expenses $800

PROGRAMS STAFF:

Salaries& Benefits $123,742
Storage $1,652
Club/Supplies & Activities $8,200

Daybreak Townhomes

Salaries& Benefits $24,792
Management Fees $24,000
Professional Fees $7,400
Meeting Expenses $300

Daybreak Carrige Homes (condos)

Salaries& Benefits $24,792
Management Fees $20,400
Professional Fees $7,500

Daybreak Homeowners are paying $897,780 in total Salaries for 26 (12 full time & 14 part time) number of employees, this not acceptable. (I didn't even count the Lake/Pool employees or head count in that). What cuts has CCMC made and is willing to make in cutting their salaries to help offset some of the budgets issues?

Please provide a detailed employee head count list and the salary for each employee (names not needed, positions will be fine)....

Last Edit: 2008/05/15 00:00 By scoop.
landofmoab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Questions for the BOD meeting 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
I didn't see this post until today. I hope it's not too late. My one question is why is the site a good price at even $500/month? I (as well as many residents of DayBreak) do web development. The site is not worth more than $50 - 60 / month for hosting. The entire site could have been built for around $1500 and just maintained after that. The hosting company I work for would do a great job of maintaining it and it wouldn't be more than $50/month.

What kind of traffic does the site get?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Questions for the BOD meeting 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12  
landofmoab wrote:
QUOTE:
My one question is why is the site a good price at even $500/month?

The reason the site is $2500 a month is it's a profit center for CCMC. Every service provided by CCMC has margin added. It makes the line item for CCMC contract services look like a deal. The community doesn't see the total amount CCMC sucks into their bottom line. I wouldn't mind paying, but the management skills of CCMC are wishy washy and lack luster on a good day.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Questions for the BOD meeting 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22  
it should cost about $30 a month, for hosting and tech support...the rest is profit as girl noted

Go to top Post Reply