diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 177 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518783
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled?
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
Wow, that is expensive to show up as a vendor! Yikes!
It really is a shame about all of it though. I went to the Oh Sweet Sadie event at Rainey's models this weekend and it was great! Lots of vendors, tons of fun stuff, I felt it was very organized and looked like a huge turnout. I would've really enjoyed seeing what the holiday bazaar would have had to offer. With the fee that was normally charged... I don't see why the vendors wouldn't be willing to help pay for the DCC to host it on their own though.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
I had a booth/counter at the Oh sweet sadie show this weekend here in daybreak, and it was a AWESOME turn out. So many residents of daybreak and from all over the area were here. I met alot of people from the community who were so pleased that the show came back to daybreak. The cost for that show was dramatically lower than what the DCC was charging for the holiday bazaar. I paid $40 for my entire kitchen counter I was on. All of you vendors out there, do the Oh sweet sadie show this winter. We are back here in daybreak in december!!

sharkeez (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
RE: Sweet Sadie
I tried emailing them to participate and get a booth at the show, and never heard a reply. It may be a little too crafty for my taste anyway, but they did well on the advertising and seemed to have much better traffic than did last year's bazaar.

RE: Bazaar
Last year the booth was $10 I believe. I heard of the $150 fee this year and was appalled. They didn't do any advertising outside of emailing residents and the turnout was truly sad last year. It is strange that Halloween and Christmas make them too busy to handle another event. Am I missing something or is there a big event coming up for the holidays?

I agree with everyones comments about allowing more resident participation and less totalitarian governments spending our HOA dollars. I'm still trying to figure out what we get for our huge monthly bill.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -3  
The OH sweet sadie show is not "too crafty" I am NOT crafty at all. I cook. So I sold Jams, BBQ sauce, Marinara, and some spice rubs. they have everything from home made hair bows, home made kids wood toys, baby furniture, clothing, baby and adult quilts. Food, wood crafts, holiday decor, cook books etc etc. Its an amazing show. The show is a first come first serve thing. If they have too many of the same thing, they turn you away. They wont have 5 people making the same style of jewelry or 5 people all making salsa. But I am sure there are openings for the holiday show. And the show should be back here in the spring as well. The owner of the show lives here in daybreak.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Holiday Bazaar Cancelled? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22  
Are any of the business owners out there working or working together on putting on their own holiday bizzare?

Go to top Post Reply