diabecon can i get how online 60caps to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over Re:4000 low income untis going soon!!! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 180 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518527
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
4000 low income units going soon!!! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: 4000 low income units going soon!!!
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
4000 low income units going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22  
There might be 4000 low income units being installed on 118th just a few blocks west of Daybreak on the south side of 118th. The first phase is for about 800 untis but the master plan calls for 400 units....I am working on more info a will have a story about this soon. And when I say low income I mean like section 8 or welfare tyoe program, there is some government or state funding going into the project supposedly...I will check to see what is what...this project was supposed to be insatlled in the south end Herriman but the Herriman residents fought to have it moved right next door to Daybreak (away from certain neighborhoods in Herriman...there are many details that need to be gathered on this..this is going to be a major story here soon...

see here:
http://www.herriman.org/recorder/PC%20Agendas/2008/2008_06_12.pdf

section 3. (3.3 & 3.4)

if you have some info let me know or post it here

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/06/30 19:43 By scoop.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:4000 low income untis going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
You better duck Scoop, the slings and arrows are on the way! You are in line for a verbal beating when the folks that tore up Jennifer S. on the Daybreak Living board because she wanted to move out of West Valley for her own safety get a load of this.

Or those folks that chastized the person who was concerned about sex offenders in our perfect Daybreak.

The new location is perfect! Right next to the brand new Herriman High School, which most our Daybreak kids will attend.

This will be good reading.....

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:4000 low income units going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
Will there be anything we can do to fight it? Or does our opinion not matter since we are S. Jordan residents and not Herriman residents?

Last Edit: 2008/06/30 19:44 By scoop.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:4000 low income units going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 22  
I am not sure, I have been in contact with the Herriman city council planning committee, so once I know more I will let everyone know. I am hoping to get more documentation on this from the developer and Herriman...

buffalogal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:4000 low income units going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
OMG!! Low income housing!! What will we do???? How about the drug bust that happened just a few blocks from Daybreak Elementary?? Scumbags exist on every economic level in this country. I believe that in many municipalities they have to put in a percentage of low-income housing in apartment complexes. Before we get our knickers in a twist, we need to find out if the entire unit is low-income or if it is just the required percentage.

LCast (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:4000 low income untis going soon!!! 15 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
You better duck Scoop, the slings and arrows are on the way! You are in line for a verbal beating when the folks that tore up Jennifer S. on the Daybreak Living board because she wanted to move out of West Valley for her own safety get a load of this.

Maybe we should say "financially challenged" instead of "low income."

Go to top Post Reply