advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap Re:Pool in Eastlake - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 233 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517213
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Pool in Eastlake (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Pool in Eastlake
Dave (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pool in Eastlake 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2  
Tint of sarcasm, was hoping to elicit a response. But also serious, is the HOA really a big pain in the butt? (not yet living in DB, bought home to move in Aug)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Pool in Eastlake 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 22  
I have analized the budget and audited it behind the scenes, the margins made by CCMC are minimal for managing the operating costs of the pool. I believe KL is the one whom was being cheap or cutting costs by not putting a pool in both founders and eastlake (although there will be a pool in founders by next year, the pool committe I started with KL and the HOA is working on the details right now). The eastlake pool will be nice, but it is way too small for the entire community. It only holds 175 people (thats for the whole area pool and siting areas total) for a community that will have over 2000 homes sold by end of the year (1600 now), I am not looking forward to hearing about how homeowners are being turned away from the eastlake pool when it opens this summer...

landofmoab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Pool in Eastlake 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
On the upside there are tennis courts. I didn't know they were going in.

My comments on the piracy of the HOA come from when 4 months ago they decided to raise my fees by $30/month. I can understand $5/month but $30 is too much. Plus there is no limit on how much or how often they can raise the rates. I'm really feeling like a chump for living here at all. When it was $150/month I could justify the cost.

Plus, I'm voting for racquetball/wallyball courts by the DCC rather than a pool. That's all year fun.

jason.mcguire (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Who will be fitting the bill for the new pool in Founders?

If the residents have to pay for building the pool & the maintance will there be a vote by the home owners to see if we "really" want the pool?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Pool in Eastlake 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12  
At the last pool meeting it was clearly stated that the homeowners would pay for the purchase of the lot, building of the facility, and the continued maintenance.

Yes, the residents will get to vote once all the $$$ info has been compiled. Personally, I will vote no to writing a special assessment check for a cool 1K+, plus ongoing costs.

Sorry neighbors, I'd rather put that kind of money into my own hot tub not another facility that I have to fight the kids to use. It's just another location for the HOA to over staff.

Last Edit: 2008/06/03 03:31 By GirlInterrupted.
landofmoab (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I agree with GirlInterrupted. But from my understanding of the HOA it really wouldn't matter what the community votes for or against. The HOA can do what they want because Kennecott runs the HOA, it's not run by the owners yet. They have us by our wallets and they know it. Since we have to fork out the cash we might as well have a place that's good all year. Racquetball is the answer folks. There's not another joint that I know of for at least 10 miles.

Go to top Post Reply