advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 284 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2514204
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my gosh, I should have rushed in to help them. The could catch a cramp in the cool water on such a warm day.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 8  
When I was over there on Sunday, there were a bunch of people (adults and kids) swimming, er, I mean "wading" up to their necks. The security guy rode past on his bike several times, but didn't seem concerned enough to say anything. I don't really care either way, but I think it's rather funny that KL built a beach and thought that no one would get into the water. I just hope they don't decide we need to hire a bunch of lifeguards.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2  
On the yellow signs that list "park rules" it clearly states that wading is permitted in that area.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12  
Well then, it appears that wading with the help of a floatation device is A-OK. Most of our community rules are open for independent interpretation so why should wading be restricted to water below the knees?

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18  
Thanks Littleash, interested posters and Girl. KL does not "condone" entry into the lake (it's a liability thing) but they just won't notice it if it happens.

The parking is terrible, the supervision is spotty and, when loading and unloading kids and equipment, there is little or no consideration for traffic trying to navigate the area. Many parents have glared at cars and trucks which are passing by. What happened to the rule/suggestion we all learned as kids about entering and exiting a vehicle from the curb side?
I saw a concrete truck, yesterday, almost wipe out an indignant family who took their own sweet time to let all of the kids out of an SUV.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:NEW PLAY PARK BY LAKE 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 14  
My husband asked some of the HOA employees about the rules on the beaches. Evidently, wading means you can go in up to your neck (isn't that swimming at that point???). Also, they told him that after the triatholon, they have plans to open up designated swimming areas. Once again, this is just what some of the HOA employees told my husband so take it for what it is. Personally, I didn't see how they would be able to stop people from going into the water when there are multiple areas that are clearly access points to swim. I don't know, I guess we'll all see what happens after the triathlon!
As for the cars... I nearly have a heartattack every time I walk past the area. Cars don't pay attention when driving past the park and I've seen a lot of speeders and cars who refuse to stop at the stop signs. Mix in all the loose children and parents not paying attention and there is definitely going to be a terrible accident one of these days.

Go to top Post Reply