diabecon can i get how online 60caps duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:Beach Club - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 28 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518298
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Beach Club (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Beach Club
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Thanks, that really helped, and makes sense. It does sound like it would have been really great.

I am wondering, instead of a second pool a whopping 1.5 miles from the first, would the residents be happier if there was a clubhouse and deck built by the lake for gatherings and parties- amenities we currently do not have but were a part of the original beach club? I think it sets a bad precedent to duplicate large amenities when we are all so close to each other anyway.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
Littleash, I like your idea and the HOA could also rent out the clubhouse & deck for weddings and such.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Thanks. The renting out option for weddings etc is also a good idea! I also think it would be a nice gathering place for neighborhood activities and events - no more tent rentals. I would just really like to see the money go into something useful and fun that we don't have now.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
Oh wow... how would it be to not see the tent setup anymore? I do think a clubhouse would be a great addition. It would be so much nicer to rent out as well compared to the rooms in the DCC. There would be so many possibilities with it and I bet that the community would get a lot of use out of having it.

Go to top Post Reply