actos online 45mg get can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription Re:Beach Club - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 57 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518262
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Beach Club (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Beach Club
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Could you guys share with me what exactly the Daybreak Beach Club was supposed to be? A pavilion and a pool by the lake? BBQ areas? I moved in after it was nixed, and want to understand why the Eastlake pool was not an appropriate replacement for it. Any info you can provide would be great.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 22  

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
Thanks for the links- they were very informative. However, I couldn't find any information on what the Beach Club is/was supposed to offer or entail. Did I miss that part? Sorry if I missed it . . . I do want to know so I can understand this situation.

jtb42 (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1  
The beach club was supposed to be along the lake in Founder's Park. It was supposed to be similar to many resort pool complexes that have sand that flows directly into the water (Think Mandalay Bay). Generally these types of complexes have many types of pools all surrounded by sand (ie. splash pads for kids, lap pools, spa etc) with areas to lay out and socialize. The beach club was also supposed to have a large club house that was outfitted with wifi, cafe, available for events etc. The was the primo ammenity advertised, even if KL would have you believe it was the lake. If you went to the info center it was all they could talk about. They even had pictures of other similar clubs that they were going to model it after.

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
The following picture from the original Daybreak Map shows where the beach clubs were originally planned and what they projected them to look like. I love this picture!

Aaw, we need to increase the size of the pics allowed, can you do that Joe? It was only 870 KB!

Last Edit: 2008/12/17 06:32 By don. Reason: Picture too big
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Beach Club 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
I think it's important to note that after the beach club was canned, the Eastlake pool was advertised much the same way. The biggest difference of course being that a pool was to replace the beach, but the clubhouse was to have a large deck that overlooked the lake. We were told about this when we purchased our home but alas, that didn't happen either.

It's interesting to have witnessed the changes throughout time (I may not have lived here for the entire time but I was involved in other ways)... Big ideas sure did shrink through the years!

Go to top Post Reply