cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to Re:Energy saving letter and packet - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 171 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516008
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Energy saving letter and packet (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Energy saving letter and packet
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Energy saving letter and packet 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Yeah, I liked the RV park letter too. Nothing like letting KL take the heat for that one. I wonder how many people will be looking elsewhere? They claim to be competitive but I've already found a space elsewhere for $10 cheaper a month and is covered. So anyone looking for a spot, one is opening up as of the first! I'm sure I won't be the only one removing my trailor to store it elsewhere. It's a huge sticker shock to go from $20 a month that I was paying when we moved in just over a year ago, to the $50 a month now. I'm wondering how many more RV's, trailors and boats we're going to see parked on the street... there are already several that prefer that storage method anyhow.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Energy saving letter and packet 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11  
Would love to know an alternative storage area, "Just". Where did you find the deal? I have a small utility trailer that I usually store during the winter months. The current $17.50 was manageable but the $30 is excessive. I suggested that they expand the lot and the additional rent would help the budget crunch but the costs must have been prohibitive.

=======================
Revised: Just got a letter from the HOA saying that the original letter for the raise in the RV Park fees contained a "clerical error". They raised it another $5.00!!! It has not gone from $17.50 to $35 a month and that's for the smallest space they have. Good management at work.

Last Edit: 2008/10/29 22:00 By luckyfish.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Energy saving letter and packet 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Lucky - I honestly just did some random searches and all the outdoor spaces that had prices online came to around $40 for a 25' spot. I'll look for them again but we have moved the trailor to my parents house were it will be stored for free. It was more convient being in the lot, but seriously, spending over $600 a month is too much. I could understand paying that if the carwash set up went through, or the lot was covered, and definetly if there was someone there most of the day (like storage facilities have) but not for what we get for the money.
I'll post a new thread with a list once I pull it all back up again.

Go to top Post Reply