to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to rizact get 5mg cheap Re:I was excited, not so much now. - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 221 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515867
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:I was excited, not so much now. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:I was excited, not so much now.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I was excited, not so much now. 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11  
I agree, cb. The new HOA website is kind of cute but contains no message boards and some of the information in the resources area is misleading and erroneous(even tho' they claim the website will allow resident input) and all questions, concerns, indictments and discussion is now to go directly to the HOA. It is by design that the sense of community through inquiry, humor, interaction online and support is now gone, despite hollow statements to the contrary. This is the only viable means of resident communication we have so, Joe, keep up the good work. Sadly, the existence of Daybreak Daily isn't universally known so we need to get the word out.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:I was excited, not so much now. 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
Okay, I decided to log into the Daybreak site again for some information. I couldn't find what I needed, but figured while i was there, i would look around a little bit. This led me to an impulse to update my Profile. Much to my dismay, I don't really have a profile. I am simply a lowly renter here in Daybreak. I clicked on "Edit My Profile" and the page I was taken to listed #1 - the primary owner and Voter, #2 - the secondary owner, and at the bottom, little old me the renter.

I can't even have my own identity on this page !!!! I couldn't change my profile picture as a renter. It is completely useless for me to be on that site at all. I am a second rate citizen. Stupid.

By the way, they do have a couple of Highly monitored message boards as they relate to clubs and events, and places to eat, but that is it. It has been up for how long? And there is only one post anyway.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2008/09/18 05:18 By don.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply